Alexis Merizalde Knapp
Avonmore, Pennsylvania, United States
Her schooling information is not available.
- Father – Late Bradford Elwood Knapp
- Mother – Marjorie
- Siblings – She has three brothers
Alexis Knapp is signed with these agencies –
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management
- Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexis Knapp dated –
- Seth MacFarlane (2013) – 16 years her senior, actor Seth MacFarlane was RUMORed to be dating Alexis in 2013.
- Ryan Phillippe (2010) – From May 2010 to October 2010, actors Ryan Phillippe and Alexis were an item. But, during this time, she got pregnant and gave birth to couple’s first child, daughter Kailani Merizalde Knapp in July 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair “Blonde.”
37-26-34 in or 94-66-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not publicly spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Stacie Conrad in the musical films Pitch Perfect (2012) and Pitch Perfect 2 (2015).
She is also known for comedy film Project X (2012) and TBS comedy series Ground Floor.
Alexis debuted with 2009 romantic comedy film Couples Retreat for her role as San Diego Dance Academy.
First TV Show
In 2010, Alexis guest appeared in the drama series Look: The Series.
Her fitness routine and diet plan is not known.
Alexis Knapp Favorite Things
Source – JustJared.com
Alexis Knapp Facts
- In July 2012, one of her brothers said that she looked like a Jap anime character, Rikku at that time.
- When she was at school, she was not that type of hot and popular girl in school.
- Alexis was born in Pennsylvania, but was raised in Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- At 18, she relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.
- Alexis forgives people easily.
- Alexis feels she was raised like a tomboy as she has no sister and only brothers in her family.
- She likes listening to Aubrey Graham (aka Drake), Kanye West, and Jay Z.
- She can play piano, flute, and violin.
- Alexis is extensively trained in classical and ballet dancing.
- She very well knows opera singing.
- She was the female lead in the music video of Rick Vanderkleijn’s 2009 song Walking Away.
- Join Alexis on Twitter and Instagram.