|Lincoln Markham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 3, 2006|
Lincoln Markham is an American social media star, best known as one half of the duo behind the YouTube channel What’s Inside? alongside his father, Daniel Markham, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 7 million subscribers. Their secondary vlogging YouTube channel, What’s Inside? Family has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million subscribers.
Prescott, Arizona, United States
Kaysville, Utah, United States
He attended Crimson Cliffs Middle School in Washington, Utah, United States.
Social Media Star
- Father – Daniel Markham (Biotech industry sales representative)
- Mother – Leslie Markham (Works in Strategic Communications for a Fortune 100 company)
- Siblings – London Markham (Younger Sister) (Internet Personality), Claire Markham (Younger Sister) (Internet Personality)
Lincoln Markham is represented by What’s inside LLC (Company) in Kaysville, Utah, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is primarily of Irish and Scandinavian descent but also has 1/5 of Western European ancestry.
- Spiky blonde haircut
- Freckled face
Lincoln Markham has endorsed brands such as –
- Air Max Zero GS
- Star Wars
- Hot Wheels
- Nord VPN
- Blue Apron
- Best Fiends App
He and his father have also worked with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
He attends the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Lincoln Markham Favorite Things
- Activity – Traveling
- Sports – Flag Football, Golf, Basketball
- His Own Video In 2016 – What’s inside a Refrigerator?
- Place To Travel – Guam, United States
- YouTubers – Studio C, Casey Neistat, Devin SuperTramp, Shonduras, StacyPlays
Lincoln Markham Facts
- In January 2014, Lincoln and his dad uploaded a series of 5 videos on the topic of What’s Inside… for his elementary school science experiment.
- After his dad agreed to monetize the channel and spotted that those 5 videos were making money, the two decided to remove all of the amateur family videos and start taking the channel more seriously.
- His dad was very shy in his youth and didn’t want Lincoln to inherit the same thing. For that reason, he gave his best to entertain, engage, and provide fun experiences surrounded by people for him.
- Out of the entire family, Lincoln has the biggest percentage of Irish ancestry.
- Lincoln wants to be a filmmaker when he grows up.
- Out of all things they’ve destroyed for a video, he was the saddest about a Boosted Board electric skateboard, which they cut in half in December 2015.
- He traveled to 11 countries in 2016 alone.
- Lincoln admitted that their family garage was filled with stuff they’ve already made a video about. They never organized anything and just “chucked things” into it.
- His and his dad’s motto is “We cut things open so you don’t have to.”
- After their fanbase kept jokingly commenting “Next video: What’s inside Lincoln?”, they made an April Fools video in 2017 about him being cut in half with a handsaw.
- After working with Nike in March 2017, Lincoln designed his own Air Max Zero GS pair of shoes. They began selling in January 2018 as 1 of 8 models in the ‘Imaginairs Pack’ series. Other people that designed their pair were Mark Thomas, Sulivan Gwed, Kaycee Rice, Sam Gordon, Annie LeBlanc, and Wang Junkai.
- His advice to young people who aspire to be content creators is to be original and “find their thing”.
- Lincoln won the title of “Junior Golfer of the Year” in September 2019.
Featured Image by Lincoln Markham / Instagram