|Jason Beghe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1960|
||Salt and Pepper|
Jason Beghe is an American actor, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for having been cast as Sergeant Hank Voight in Chicago P.D., Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Chicago Med, and Chicago Fire. In addition to that, he has also been cast in other shows and movies like Thelma & Louise, Californication, American Dreams, The X-Files, To Have & to Hold, Melrose Place, X-Men: First Class, Atlas Shrugged: Part II, When Andrew Came Home, Home Alone 4, and Ghost Whisperer.
Jason Deneen Beghe
New York City, New York, United States
Nichols Canyon, Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Jason Beghe studied at the Collegiate School located in New York City.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Renato William Beghe (Judge of the U.S. Tax Court)
- Mother – Bina Loulie (House)
- Siblings – Francesca Beghe (Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Eliza Ashley Beghe (Sister), Adam Beghe (Brother)
- Others – Bruno Beghe (Paternal Grandfather), Emmavve/Emmaive Frymire (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas William House IV (Maternal Grandfather), Bina Day Deneen (Maternal Grandmother), Charles S. Deneen (Great Grandfather) (2-term governor of Illinois and one-term U.S. Senator in the early 1900s)
Jason Beghe is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 10¾ in or 179.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Beghe has dated –
- Angie Janu (2000-2019) – The duo got married in the year 2000 and parents 2 children. However, they eventually got divorced in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Jason Beghe is of Italian, German, English, and French-Canadian descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Gravelly voice
- Wears glasses
He was a Scientologist until 2007.
Jason Beghe Facts
- During his time at the Collegiate School, he became best friends with John F. Kennedy, Jr. and actor David Duchovny. Jason Beghe also persuaded Duchovny to pursue a career in acting.
- He was David Duchovny’s best man at his wedding to Téa Leoni.
- In 1985, Jason Beghe made his first film appearance by playing the role of Cupcake in Compromising Positions. The film’s lead cast included Susan Sarandon, Raúl Juliá, and Joe Mantegna.
- He worked as a model in Europe before embarking on a career as an actor.
- He was in an automobile accident in 1999 and said, “I was intubated, and I kept pulling this tube out of my throat.” The accident resulted in his gravelly voice.
- In 2014, Jason Beghe co-starred as Sergeant Henry “Hank” Voight, the chief of the Chicago P.D.’s Intelligence Unit, in the police procedural drama television series, Chicago P.D.
- He provided vocals to the character of Jogger in the Netflix adult animated tragicomedy series, BoJack Horseman, in 2015.
Featured Image by Andreas Heldal-Lund / Andreas Heldal-Lund / CC BY-SA 3.0