|Jesseca Dupart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1982|
Jesseca Dupart is an American entrepreneur who is widely recognized for being the founder and CEO of the hair product company Kaleidoscope Hair Products. She has appeared in a number of TV shows such as Brat Loves Judy in which she began to star in 2021. Jesseca is the recipient of many accolades including being awarded the Key to the City of New Orleans in 2019 to honor the philanthropy as well as business that she contributed to in the area. She has amassed more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Jesseca Faye Dupart
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
She attended Warren Easton Charter High School.
She has been represented by Nick of Pantheon Talent Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Da Brat (2020-Present) – She confirmed her relationship with rapper and actress Da Brat in March 2020. The pair got engaged in September 2021 and in January 2022, they revealed that they were expecting their baby together. The couple got married on February 22, 2022, at the Horse Mansion in Fairburn, Georgia.
Note – She has 3 children.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Tattoos on her body
- Her curvaceous figure
Jesseca Dupart Favorite Things
- Arena To Play In – The beauty industry with Kaleidoscope Hair Products as she has got to live out her little girlhood via creativity and marketing with the brand
Source – UrbanMag-online.com
Jesseca Dupart Facts
- She was brought up in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Jesseca has recalled that since she was a child, she used to relish playing with hair. She had never thought of becoming an adult and wanting to pursue something for anything particular like money. When she had been about five or six years old, she used to put berets in her father’s hair. As she had got older, she had moved on to Barbie dolls, constantly cutting their hair off and forming new styles with their hair. After that, she began doing her own hair and even that of her friends. However, she had simply enjoyed doing hair and never contemplated selling products for hair, and moving from behind the chair.
- In 2018, Kaleidoscope sales had gone up from $100,000 a month at the beginning of the year to $1 million by the end of March.
- Jesseca has stated that she had launched her UniKorn collection keeping in mind people who like to express themselves through their art and also hair expression and those who like to go through a variety of changes.
- Jesseca has disclosed that some of her businesses were birthed because of her tax bracket and she had invested in real estate for tax purposes. She has tried to do larger commercial buildings instead of multiple residential buildings. She has pointed out that when it comes to business, there are highs and lows with the key thing about that being to focus on one at a time.
- Jesseca has revealed that she has craved to leave the earth knowing that she was a good person. She has deemed one of the purposes of her life to be to assist other people, having felt it strongly in her heart.
Featured Image by Jesseca Dupart / Instagram