Hannah Maud Hart
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Hannah went to live in Japan in 2006 after completing her graduation from Burlingame High School (Burlingame, CA).
After returning, she graduated with two degrees in English Literature and Japanese Language in May 2009 from the University of California, Berkeley.
YouTuber, comedian, cook, author, and actress
- Father – Noah B. Hart
- Mother – Annette Louise (Long) Whitney
- Siblings – Naomi (Older Sister)
- Others – Maggie (Younger Step Sister), Rebecca (Step Sister) (Committed suicide in 2004)
Bleecker Street Entertainment represents Hannah Hart.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hannah Hart has dated
- Ingrid Nilsen (September 2015 – January 2016) – Hannah and fellow YouTuber Ingrid were friends before their romantic relationship blossomed. Ingrid came out publicly on her YouTube channel, and a few months later, the two confirmed their relationship in September 2015. The couple was a regular site at events and had pictures on their social media. However, they couldn’t last long and decided to split in January 2016. The two announced their break up on Twitter and decided to remain friends.
- Ella Mielniczenko (November 2016 – Present) – Buzzfeed video producer Ella Mielniczenko began dating Hannah in November 2016. While the two regularly expressed their affection and love for each together on social media, none of them chose to comment on the dating rumors. The two seems very much in love in their Instagram posts and are seen together at various events such as baseball games, award shows, etc.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, Hannah is Ashkenazi Jewish.
- Hannah’s short blonde hair
- Grayish blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Hannah Hart was featured in the advertisements for YouTube in 2015.
Hannah’s father follows Jehovah’s Witnesses. However, Hannah’s religious beliefs are unknown.
Best Known For
Her weekly series on YouTube called “My Drunk Kitchen” in which she cooks food while she is inebriated.
Hannah played the character Allison in the comedy film Camp Takota which was co-produced by her on February 14, 2014.
First TV Show
Hannah made her television debut in 2012 with an appearance on the series The Flipside. She played a woman who couldn’t handle confrontation.
In an interview with ELLE, Hannah stated that she started working out in 2016, thanks to the motivation from her best friends. She felt low on energy and now, post her workout routine, she has seen a significant difference.
Previously, she used to walk for about half an hour every day. Her advice is to start slow and take time. She prefers cardio on the elliptical and light weight training.
She wakes up in the morning and instead of drinking caffeine, has a warm glass of water with lemon juice to speed up her metabolism and get her body running.
Here is what her diet usually consists of –
- Breakfast – Avocados on toast, eggs, and oatmeal
- Lunch – Pasta, Turkey Wraps
- Snack – Guacamole with tortilla chips
- Dinner – Cacio e Pepe (macaroni and cheese with aromatic herbs)
Hannah Hart Favorite Things
- Alcoholic Beverage – Red Wine and Gin
- Food – Taco Potatoes
- Hobby – Hanging out in her kitchen and cooking
- Midnight Snack – Turkey Deli
- Dressing – Mustard
- Guilty Pleasure – Croissant
- Food-Drink Combo – Anything
- Non Alcoholic Beverage – Green Tea
- Poet – Mary Oliver
- Poem – The Journey
- Books – Letters to a Young Poet, Me Talk Pretty One Day, The Glass Castle, The Burden of Sympathy, Good Poems for Hard Times
Hannah Hart Facts
- Hannah Hart’s best friends are Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart. They are fondly called the Holy Trinity of YouTube and have even performed a comedy show together called No Filter.
- She released her first parody cookbook titled “My Drunk Kitchen: A Guide to Eating, Drinking, and Going with Your Gut” in August 2014. Her cookbook was a New York Times Bestseller for Five Weeks.
- Before she started her YouTube career, Hannah was a proofreader at a translation firm in Manhattan.
- She enjoys singing and is a good singer.
- She is fond of cats and even owns a pet cat named Charles.
- The reason why she chose to learn Japanese was that she liked a girl in her class and was a Sailor Moon fan.
- Hannah’s parents split up when she was young, and she grew up in poverty. Her mother suffers from psychosis.
- While she was taking care of her mother, she turned to meditation as suggested by her sister, Naomi. She uses an app called “Headspace” for guided meditation which helps keep her calm.
- She released a memoir on October 18, 2016, called Buffering: Unshared Tales of a Life Fully Loaded.
- Visit her website @ hannahhart.com.
- Catch her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0