|Jennifer Love Hewitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1979|
Jennifer Love Hewitt is an American actress, singer, and producer who is best known for portraying roles such as Sarah Reeves in Party of Five, Julie James in I Know What You Did Last Summer, and Amanda Beckett in Can’t Hardly Wait. She has also appeared in a variety of other films and TV shows such as Trojan War, House Arrest, The Suburbans, The Hunchback of Notre Dame II, Garfield: The Movie, Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties, Jewtopia, Shortcut to Happiness, Boy Meets World, The Weekenders, Family Guy, American Dreams, Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber, The Lost Valentine, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Criminal Minds. She has won several awards such as the Young Artist Awards, Teen Choice Awards, Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, and People’s Choice Awards. As a singer, she has released studio albums like Love Songs, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Let’s Go Bang.
Jennifer Love Hewitt
JLove, Love, Jen
Waco, Texas, United States
Hewitt finished her schooling from Laurel Springs High School in Ojai, California, USA in 1997.
Actress, Producer, Author, Television Director, Singer-Songwriter
- Father – Herbert Daniel Hewitt (Medical Technician)
- Mother – Patricia Mae (Speech-language Pathologist)
- Siblings – Todd Daniel Hewitt (Older Brother)
Vocals, Background Vocals
Atlantic Records, Jive Records
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
Jennifer Love Hewitt dated –
- Jason Aaron Baca
- Alec Baldwin
- Fred Savage (1993)
- Joseph Lawrence (1995-1996)
- Will Friedle (1996-1997)
- Andrew Keegan (1997-1998)
- Carson Daly (1998-1999)
- Diego Serrano (1999)
- Rich Cronin (1999-2001)
- Wilmer Valderrama (1999)
- Craig Bierko (2000-2001)
- Patrick Wilson (2001-2002)
- Enrique Iglesias (2001)
- Shaggy (2002)
- John Mayer (2002)
- Stephen Dorff (2003)
- John Cusack (2003)
- Paul Nicholls (2003-2004)
- Kip Pardue (2003)
- Antonio Sabato Jr. (2003)
- Scott Austin (2004-2005)
- Ross McCall (2005-2008) – She engaged this Scottish actor on November 29, 2007. She met him during her appearance on the hit TV series Ghost Whisperer in late 2005. But, their engagement didn’t last long and ended in late 2008.
- Jamie Kennedy (2009-2010)
- John Mallory Asher (2010)
- Alex Beh (2010-2011)
- Jarod Einsohn (2011-2012) – JLove dated American actor, Jarod for quite some time. Jarod, who is 5 years younger than her girlfriend started dating in August 2011. They finally called it quits in 2012.
- Brian Hallisay (2012-Present) – The Client List co-stars Brian and Jennifer started dating in March 2012 after meeting on the show. As of early June 2013, the duo announced that they were expecting their first child and are engaged. They married later in November 2013. Jennifer gave birth to the couple’s first child – a daughter named, Autumn James Hallisay (b. November 26, 2013) and later to son Atticus James (b. June 24, 2015). In May 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their 3rd child together. They welcomed a baby boy named Aidan James in September 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Large Breasts
- Curvaceous Figure
- Likes to work in romantic movies and can be often seen in the same
- Bright voice
38-26-38 in or 96.5-66-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Jennifer has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Neutrogena (1998-2003)
- Chex (1992)
- Superstar Barbie (1989)
- Barbie (1992)
- L.A. Gear (1989)
- Victoria Golf (1991)
- Mrs. Smith (1992)
- Colonial’s Iron Kids Bread (1992)
- Levi’s Japan (1999)
- Hanes’ All-Over Comfort Bra (2007)
She was seen in print ads for –
- Jansport (1997)
- Nokia phones (2000)
- Got Milk?
- Neutrogena (2001)
- Hanes Her Way panties (2005)
Best Known For
Her starring roles in Lifetime’s TV series The Client List (2012-) as Riley Parks, Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010) as Melinda Gordon.
Debut album, released on March 21, 1992 Love Songs in Japan. In USA, it was released on June 25, 1997. It consisted of 11 tracks with a total length of 41:21 minutes.
Jennifer debuted as a film actress with 1992 comedy film Munchie for her role as Andrea Kurtz. She was credited as Love Hewitt at that time.
First TV Show
American children’s television program, which was largely targeted to youth and with musical performances as an integral part of each and every storyline, Kids Incorporated (or Kids Inc.). She portrayed the role of Robin from 1989 to 1991 in seasons 6 to 7. She was again credited as Love Hewitt.
Jennifer worked out hard to get fit for Lifetime’s popular TV series The Client List especially the second season as she went nude in that one. Her complete workout routine and diet plan are available here.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Cheeseburger
- Favorite Songs – Can I Go Now (Jennifer Love Hewitt) (2002), Barenaked (Jennifer Love Hewitt) (2002)
- Favorite Places – Texas in USA, Victoria in Australia
- Favorite Color – Orange
Jennifer Love Hewitt Trivia
- JLove grew up in Nolanville in Central Texas.
- At the age of 10, she won the title of “Texas Our Little Miss Talent Winner”.
- Jennifer got her middle name after her mother promised her college friend (named “Love”) that if she had a daughter, she would name her after her.
- She received her name as Jennifer as her older brother Todd had a crush on a girl when she was born. So, to pay homage to her crush, JLove was named so.
- She and her brother were raised by their mother, Patricia, who died of cancer on June 12, 2012 (aged 67).
- When JLove was 3, she sang the song “The Greatest Love of All” at a livestock show.
- At the age of 10, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in singing and acting.
- She has a pet dog.
- In 2008, she was named the “sexiest woman on television” by TV Guide.
- In 2013, she was ranked at the 6th spot in Maxim magazine’s “Hot 100 Women” list.
- Her mother is Italian and her father is German.
- She was considered first for the title role in the movie Lolita (1997).
- In 2002, Diana Napolis, who is a conspiracy theorist and former social worker caused death arrests against Hewitt and director Steven Spielberg and Napolis was arrested for that.
- She has graced the covers of magazines such as Seventeen, Rolling Stone, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Health, Maxim, FHM, CosmoGirl, and Shape.
There is no way she is a 36D, being that skinny.
She is a 32 at the very best, so probably a 32E, even a 32F for a better fit.
With a waist of 25″ and a bust of 38″, I would estimate something around 28GG or 26HH (UK sizing, of course).
JLH’s weight is 63 KG/139.5 pounds. Her waist size is 31 inches, not 25. And she has a medium width frame, not a narrow one. Therefore, she is medium width (a voluptuous medium width, not skinny.
Read again she’s a 34d
She’s a 34D.
she’s a sl*t. thats all u need to know
FYI, Jon, of the 25 that are listed there, she only dated 10 of them. Joey Lawrence (1997), Will Friedle (1997-1998), Carson Daly (1999), Rich Cronin (1999 to 2001), John Mayer (2002), Ross McCall (2005 to 2007 and engaged from 2007 to 2008), Jamie Kennedy (2009 to 2010), Alex Beh (2010 to 2011), Jarrod Einsohn (2011) and Brian Hallisay (2012 to 2013, engaged in 2013 and married from 2013 to present).
The other 15 guys she didn’t date; it’s all bullsh*t from the tabloid media.
She only went out on one date with Wilmer Valderamma (1999) and one date with Antonio Sabato, Junior (2004). With those guys, it never went beyond one date and, therefore, doesn’t count toward the guys she dated. As for the other 13 guys, they even admitted that they never even went on one date with her, let alone anything more than that.
The people who run this website need to update the list of people she dated so that it is only the 10 that she actually dated. Eliminate the two that she each only went on one date with but didn’t date along with the other 13 that she didn’t even go on one date with, let alone anything more than that.
While we’re at it, the people who run this website need to change JLH’s religion from Athiest to Roman Catholic and her favorite songs from Barenaked and Can I go Now (both by JLH herself) to All The Single Ladies and Crazy In Love (both by Beyonce).
Stop hating she is gorg and has such a sweet smile.Of course she was going to date all those guys if you looked like her even when she was younger who couldn’t she date?.
If JLH dated all of the guys the people who run this website claim she dated, she would have never done the boat load of magazine photo shoots, movies and TV shows that she did in the time frame from 1997 to 2012. She wouldn’t have had anywhere near enough time. And her yeary net worth would be much less than half of $1M instead of the $18M that it is.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure all of the above out.
she sure brightens up the set of Criminal Minds.Bounces along well to.
She’s a babe. 34D! Given the chance, I would. Very beautiful.
I’m 45 and I am also a little person. She is way taller than I’ll ever get to be.
your hot, i want to have s*x with you babe!
im 160cm and the same size as she and I have 58kg. there is no way she has less then 55 kg.
She’s a beautiful woman and is lovely at any size. There should be some corrections made though. At 5’2″ 123lbs there is no way she is a size 10. She would be a 6 (US size) at the most. (Other places list her as a 6, although right now she’s about 25lbs heavier and might be a 10). Also there is no way she is a 30GG (even by European sizing, other places list 34D which seams correct) If she has a 30″ measurement under her bust then then a GG would make her breasts sticking out between 8-10″ in front of her, which is highly unlikely. I worked at Victoria’s Secret and it was amazing how many women didn’t know their correct size until I thought them that you measure under your bust…measure across the bust and each inch difference between the two is a cup size increase.
She’s huge. There’s no way she weighs 58kg.
Only the second beautiful lady I am taller than, but like all the others Jennifer has the weight advantage on me. (I have 2 ” on her she has 24 pounds on me, wow)