|Kip Pardue Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1975|
Kip Pardue is a well-known American actor and model who has appeared in a number of TV shows and movies like Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Runaways, Once Upon a Time, Remember the Titans, Devil’s Pond, American Crime, The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, Slightly Single in L.A., and American Fable. The actor has also modeled for prominent brands like Polo, Armani, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Kevin Ian Pardue
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kip attended Dunwoody High School in Atlanta. Then, he graduated in 1998 from Yale University, majoring in Economics.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Kip Pardue is represented by Innovative Artists.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kip Pardue has dated –
- Rose McGowan (2001) – Kip and actress Rose McGowan met during the filming of the movie, Strange Hearts (2001). They began dating in February 2001 and attended the Driven premiere on April 16, 2001, together. However, the relationship came to an end in May 2001.
- Estella Warren (2001-2002) – Pardue started dating Canadian actress Estella Warren in 2001. But, they soon parted ways in 2002.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (2003) – In 2003, Pardue had a fling with actress Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole on the right cheek
- Charming looks
He has modeled for various brands like Armani, Polo, and Abercrombie and Fitch.
Best Known For
- Playing Ronnie ‘Sunshine’ Bass in the 2000 biographical sports drama film, Remember the Titans
- Having been cast in various films like Whatever It Takes (2000), The Rules of Attraction (2002), The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things (2004), The Wizard of Gore (2007), Phantom (2013), and Beyond Valkyrie: Dawn of the 4th Reich (2016)
- Appearing in a number of TV shows including Mad Men (2013), Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (2017), Runaways, and Hawaii Five-0 (2018)
Pardue made his first theatrical film appearance as Clayton Dunn in the satirical romantic comedy film, But I’m a Cheerleader, in 2000. The film got released in September 1999 at the Toronto International Film Festival.
First TV Show
Kip made his debut TV show appearance as Chris in the drama series, 7th Heaven, in 1999.
Kip Pardue Facts
- During his high school days, Kip was good at basketball and football.
- Pardue got his chance in modeling after being spotted by the publicist of Molly Ringwald.
- Pardue’s parents got divorced when he was 11.
- Kip can play guitar.
- Although Pardue played the role of Josh Ford in the pilot of the rom-com drama TV series, Popular, he soon got replaced by actor Bryce Johnson.
- In 2001, Armani Exchange listed him as one of the ‘Top 10 Upcoming Actors’.
- Actress Sarah Scott accused Kip of sexually violating her and filed a report against the actor for sexual misconduct in October 2018.
- Kip Pardue doesn’t have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by Séries da TV / Instagram