|Annie Wersching Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1977|
Annie Wersching is an American actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like 24, Star Trek: Enterprise, Bruce Almighty, and The Vampire Diaries. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Noon By Noor, USO, and Dress For Success. Annie has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Annie received her high school education from Crossroads College Preparatory School in St. Louis. Later, she attended Millikin University and received a degree in musical theatre in 1999.
- Father – Frank Wersching Jr.
- Mother – Sandra Lorraine Drebes (Owned a flower shop) (Died in 2011)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Frank Wersching Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Marian Gardner (Paternal Grandmother), Albert C. Drebes (Maternal Grandfather), Frieda S. Thier (Maternal Grandmother)
Annie is represented by the California-based Innovative Artists.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annie Wersching has dated –
- Stephen Full (2009-Present) – Annie has been married to actor and comedian Stephen Full since September 6, 2009. Together, they are parents to 2 boys – Freddie Wersching Full (b. August 8, 2010) and Ozzie Wersching Full (b. August 4, 2013). In June 2018, Annie announced her pregnancy with her being due to give birth in November 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Austrian ancestry on both her parents’ sides.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’, ‘red’ or ‘blonde’.
Blue with a hint of green
- Pointed chin
- Freckled face
- Blue-green eyes
Annie has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Noon By Noor
- Dress For Success
Annie hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Her portrayal of the fan-favorite character FBI Special Agent Renee Walker in the series 24 from 2009 to 2010
Annie made her theatrical film debut in the fantasy-drama Bruce Almighty in 2003.
First TV Show
In 2002, Annie made her first TV show appearance in the Oasis episode of the adventure series Star Trek: Enterprise as Liana.
Annie’s workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Annie Wersching Favorite Things
- Musical – Miss Saigon, Dear Evan Hansen
- Travel Destinations – Paris, Puerto Vallarta
- Restaurants In The World – Perch in Downtown Los Angeles, McGurk’s Irish Pub in St. Louis, tiny restaurants in Florence in Italy
- Characters To Play – Renee Walker from 24, Dr. Kelly Nieman from Castle
- Restaurants In Los Angeles – Perch, Moonshadows in Malibu
- Vacation – Cabin on a lake
Source – Comics Verse, Travel Girl, Pursuitist, Resident, Denver Post
Annie Wersching Facts
- In order to prepare for the role of a tough FBI agent Renee Walker on the series 24, Annie received training from Quantico, a Marine Corps Base in the United States, during seasons 7 and 8 of the show.
- She was a member of St. Louis Celtic Step Dancers in her youth and competed in Irish dances.
- She follows baseball closely and is a St. Louis Cardinals fan, which is a team based in her hometown.
- In 2009, she played catcher for the National League Taco-Bell All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game.
- Annie essayed the role of Lillian Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries from 2015 to 2016. She played the mother of Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley‘s characters on the show.
- In the PlayStation 3 video game The Last of Us, released in 2013, she was the voice and motion capture actor of the character Tess.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by friskytuna / Flickr / CC BY-2.0