|Twan Kuyper Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1996|
Twan Kuyper is a model and actor who has a large social media following. He has repeatedly expressed his gratitude for gaining thousands of fans in the United States after moving there from a small town in the Netherlands. He lives an erratic and dynamic lifestyle that requires perpetual travel motivated by his ambition to become a multi-dimensional entertainer.
Twan Kuijper /Kuyper
Leeuwarden, Friesland, Netherlands
He divides his time between –
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S. (His father, stepmother, and half-siblings are based there.)
- Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Twan did not enroll for a college education. He studied subjects related to Business Administration in the last few years of his high school in the Netherlands. He, possibly, might have completed the final year of his high school education upon relocating to Florida, U.S. with his family. He has been featured and tagged in a graduation Vine made by Lele Pons.
Thereafter, Twan has started giving all his time to modeling, acting, and creating online content. The model often hones his acting skills by regularly taking acting classes.
Model, Actor, Comedian, Entrepreneur, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Martin Kuyper (Founder of Eurotruss /Creator of Trussing, Stages and Clubs)
- Mother – Angelique Osinga (Acupuncturist)
- Siblings – Jasper Kuijper aka Jaz (Older Brother) (DJ, Music Producer)
- Others – Wilma Kuyper (Stepmother), Peter Van Der Griend (Stepfather), Sandy Kuijper (Aunt) (Project Manager at Stedin), Lesley Kuijper (Uncle) (Trainer /Coach), Lisanne W. Kuijper aka Lisa (Younger Half-Sister), Timo Kuijper (Younger Half-Brother)
Twan is managed by –
- Garie Lorenzo aka Gari
- William Morris Endeavor (WME)
- NEXT Model Management (Miami Division) (Former)
- IMG Worldwide
- 26 MGMT Entertainment
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Twan Kuyper has dated –
- Lele Pons (2015, 2018-Present) – From January 2015 to April 2015, Twan and fellow social media influencer, Lele Pons, were rumored to be dating. But, they ended up having a much stronger professionally creative relationship than a romantic one. In 2018, they got back together and also got engaged. In March 2019, Lele publicly announced through her YouTube video that she was pregnant with 2 boys.
- Hannah Stocking (2016) – Hannah is a fellow model and Internet personality who also garnered her audience by initially making comic sketches on Vine. She was rumored to be dating Twan in 2016. As of 2018, Twan continued to feature in her YouTube productions and Instagram posts along with other YouTubers and actors. Since, the work created by Twan, Lele Pons, and Hannah Stocking is very similar, the 3 have continued mingling in the same professional and social circles.
- London Shay Goheen (2017-2018) – Twan started dating Houston-born former cheerleader turned fitness model, London, in October 2017. London is a former girlfriend of fitness sensation, Christian Guzman. She has also done some acting projects. Twan and London’s social media posts conveyed that they dated steadily till March 2018. Thereafter, Twan deleted some pictures with London from his official Instagram account creating speculation that the two may not be together anymore.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Dutch descent along with some other European roots.
- Lean and shredded physique
- Narrow forehead
- Usually has his thick, blonde hair swept to one side with a few fringes falling over his forehead
- A few brown moles on his face, neck, and the remaining parts of his body
10 (US) or 9.5 (UK) or 44 (EU)
- Twan has been cast as a model for several brands like Dolce & Gabbana, DG Beauty, Guess, Perry Ellis, and Aeropostale.
- In February 2018, he was signed as the brand ambassador of Jetsmarter.
Best Known For
- His comic sketches that went viral on Vine in 2015 and which were later posted and shared on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube after the app was discontinued in 2016
- Twan continues to create content for Snapchat, YouTube, and Instagram and is often seen shirtless in many of his posted videos and pictures.
First Web Show
He made his first web show appearance on the series King Bachelor’s Pad in 2017.
Twan was very lean and skinny in his teens. So, eventually, at the age of 16, he started lifting weights 3 times a week and played basketball for his cardiovascular fitness. Then, after relocating to the U.S., Twan started training more frequently in the gym for hypertrophy (gaining lean muscle mass).
In 2018, the model turned actor started taking classes in Jiu-Jitsu from Black Belt World Champion AJ Agazarm. Apart from teaching Twan various forms of grappling techniques, his trainer puts him through high-intensity conditioning workouts as well. Swimming and hiking are the other forms of low impact cardio favored by Twan.
Twan Kuyper Favorite Things
- Emoji – Winking Eye with the tongue sticking out
- Social Media App – Instagram
- Sport – Basketball
- Comedian – Kevin Hart
- Model – Kendall Jenner
- iPhone App – FaceTime
Twan Kuyper Facts
- He was introduced to the social media app, Vine, by his close friend Lele Pons.
- Twan gained 80k followers in one day after posting his first Vine video and was being followed by a million followers within a week. His fanbase had reached to a maximum of 2.1 million followers until Vine was discontinued in late 2016.
- He would like to work with Leonardo DiCaprio at some point in his career.
- Until January 2017, Twan had two tattoos on his body.
- He adopted a dog in 2016 whom he named Kenzo and who has a separate Instagram account in its name.
- Unlike all his Vine comic sketches where Twan usually plays the character of a ruthless player who is quick to switch girlfriends, the model turned actor explained he is not a playboy and treats women with respect in real life.
- Twan also shared on Twitter that he has a lot of trust issues when it comes to relationships because he has been treated badly many times in the past.
- He got a motorcycle riding license in 2017.
- The social media star prefers to edit his videos by himself and unlike the popular perception, he has shared that creating online videos is not all fun and games. He has stated that it requires painfully long hours of planning, preparation, and editing.
- Twan also confessed that he enjoys his alone time every now and then as much as he likes to socialize.
- Dolce & Gabbana was one of the dream brands that Twan wanted to work for and got hired as a model for the company in 2018. The other brand he is eager to represent is Versace.
- He admires Kevin Hart’s dedication to his craft as a comedian and disciplined commitment to fitness.
- In October 2017, Twan launched his clothing line named Promiseland. Apart from himself, he also gets his friends to promote his brand.
- Twan supports The Charlotte & Gwenyth Gray Foundation that works to save the lives of children suffering from Batten disease.
- Since one of his close family members suffered from leukemia, Twan is also a passionate supporter of Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation by Denise Rich, an organization which is working aggressively to find a cure for cancer.
- To find out more about the social media influencer, follow Twan Kuyper on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Twan Kuyper / Instagram