|Bérénice Marlohe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1979|
Bérénice Marlohe is a French actress and model who is best remembered for playing Bond girl Sévérine in the Sam Mendes-directed film, Skyfall (2012). She has more than 100k followers on both her Instagram accounts.
Bérénice Lim Marlohe
Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Father – He is a doctor.
- Mother – Véronique Marlohe (Teacher)
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and a younger sister.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bérénice has dated –
- Alex Wood – She was falsely rumored to be married to a guy named Alex Wood.
- In 2013, she was spotted going out on a date with an unidentified person.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has French ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Chinese and Cambodian descent on her father’s side.
- Omega Watches
- Heineken (with Daniel Craig)
- OPI Nailpolish
- Dacia Cars
Bérénice Marlohe Favorite Things
- Bond Girls – Xenia Onatopp (played by Famke Janssen), May Day (played by Grace Jones)
- Bond Films – A View to Kill (1985), Casino Royale (2006)
- Film Performance – Heath Ledger as the Joker in The Dark Knight (2008)
Bérénice Marlohe Facts
- She admires the work of actors like Christopher Walken, Michelle Pfeiffer, Gary Oldman, and Nicole Kidman.
- Bérénice is the 6th French actress to play a Bond girl after Claudine Auger, Carole Bouquet, Sophie Marceau, Eva Green, and Olga Kurylenko (Ukraine-born French citizen).
- She is passionate about painting and playing the piano.
- Her dream co-star is Marlon Brando.
- Bérénice had a random dream that she would be working with actor Javier Bardem. Months later, it came true when she landed a role alongside him in Skyfall (2012).
Featured Image by Liam Mendes / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0