Hannah Jo Stocking-Siagkris
Ashland, Oregon, United States
Hannah Stocking went to the Ashland High School.
Post that, she got enrolled at the Dominican University of California and graduated with a major in chemistry / biological sciences.
Model and internet personality
- Father – Jon Stocking
- Mother – Holly Stocking
- Siblings – Ruby Stocking (Older Sister)
Hannah Stocking is represented by Shot Studios.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hannah Stocking has dated
- Kyrie Irving (2014) – Hannah was reported to be in a relationship with the basketball star Kyrie Irving after they were pictured out on a date in August 2014. She tried to hide her face but not before the paparazzi had got their short.
- Klay Thompson (2014-2015) – The rumors of Hannah going out with another basketball star started swirling around in October 2014 after they were spotted together on a number of outings. However, Hannah was more open this time as they posted pictures of them together on their respective social media accounts. Klay made their relationship public by taking her along for a series of red carpet events. By the start of 2015, it seemed that their relationship was on rocks as Thompson was reported to have got enamored with model and actress Karrueche Tran. However, Hannah and Klay managed to soldier on until October when she caught him in bed with a groupie. She tweeted about it to only remove that tweet later. But she did follow up with a series of tweets, confirming the end of their relationship.
- Twan Kuyper (2016) – It was rumored in 2016 that Hannah dated fellow model and social media personality, Twan Kuyper, as they collaborated for many of their professional pursuits.
Race / Ethnicity
Hannah is of Greek descent. She has traces of other ethnicities as well.
- Curvaceous figure
- Green eyes
36-27-37 in or 91.5-68.5-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Hannah has used her immense social media presence to push several brands and products. Some of these endorsements have come from Hannah using specific products in her YouTube videos.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her immense popularity across various social media platforms including YouTube which has more than 8 million followers.
- Having collaborated with other well-known social media stars such as Melvin Gregg, Lele Pons, and King Bach.
Hannah is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
In 2007, Hannah made her first TV show appearance in the news show TMZ on TV.
Hannah Stocking regularly works out to keep her curves and rocking figure in tip-top shape. She often enlists the help of social media fitness expert Max Philisaire to create her workout routines. She doesn’t shy away from weight lifting exercises and includes free weight as well as machine exercises to tone her muscles up.
For her lower body workout, she performs walking lunges and barbell squats. She often performs these two exercises together. The other lower body moves she performs include jump squats, box jumps, and leg press.
For her core, she performs flutter kicks, leg raises, planks, burpees, and leg raise. She also performs bridge and single leg bridge exercises for her midsection.
Hannah Stocking Favorite Things
- Number – Three
Source – Twitter
Hannah Stocking Facts
- While growing up, she excelled in volleyball and even played in her high school and university teams. She also played for MOcean Volleyball Club.
- Hannah is a vocal advocate of anti-animal cruelty initiatives. She is also regularly spotted at the events sponsoring animal rescue programs.
- In August 2015, she launched a campaign to raise funds for her friend Earl Moon’s family. Moon had damaged her spinal cord after falling off the ladder and her dad was diagnosed with colon cancer.
- She has used her immense popularity on social media to bag assignments to walk for leading brands (such as San Lorenzo Bikinis and KAOHS) at fashion shows.
- In August 2013, she started her social media career by posting a Vine titled How girls react to guys VS. How men respond to the girls.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.