|Jordan Ladd Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1975|
Jordan Ladd is an American actress who happens to be the daughter of actress Cheryl Ladd and producer David Ladd. Given her strong connection in the show business industry, she managed to acquire roles and had worked with her mother on various TV films. For landing roles on highly-acclaimed horror films, she then became more popular by the name “Scream Queen”. She has appeared in some of the most successful horror films including Cabin Fever (2002), Club Dread (2004), and Grace (2009).
Jordan Elizabeth Ladd
Los Angeles, California, United States
For her freshman and sophomore years in high school, she attended the Webb Schools in Claremont, California. She went to Southern Methodist University situated in Dallas, Texas.
- Father – David Ladd (Producer, Former Actor)
- Mother – Cheryl Ladd (née Stoppelmoor) (Actress)
- Others – Lindsay Russell (Stepsister) (Actress), Shane Ladd (Stepsister), Alan Ladd (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor), Sue Carol (née Evelyn Lederer) (Hollywood Talent Agent, Actress), Alan Ladd Jr. (Half-Uncle), Marion Wayne Stopplemore/Stoppelmoor (Maternal Grandfather), Dolores/Doloris Helen Katz (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by Greater Vision Artists Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 0 in or 152.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan Ladd had dated –
- Conor O’Neill (2001-2005)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her paternal grandmother’s side and some English, German, and Irish ancestry.
- Small Face
- Long Curved Eyelashes
- Defined Cheekbones
- Plump Lips
Jordan Ladd Favorite Things
- Horror Films – When a Stranger Calls (1979)
Source – IMDb
Jordan Ladd Facts
- At the age of 19, she made her theatrical film debut in the vampire movie Embrace of the Vampire in 1994.
- Even before her big-screen debut as an actress, she was already a familiar face on the TV screens. At the age of 2, she started appearing in commercials and her first one on the list was for Polaroid.
- While in school, she appeared in made-for-television films The Girl Who Came Between Them (1990), and Broken Promises: Taking Emily Back (1993 with her mother Cheryl.
- In 1999, she acquired her first high-profile role as a popular teenager in the teen comedy Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore. It was a commercial success and grossed $84.5 million worldwide.
- She had a breast reduction at the age of 16.
- She was ranked no. 5 on Maxim’s “Hottest Women of Horror Movies” list in the past.
Featured Image by Jeff Balke / Flickr / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0