|David Otunga Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
David Otunga is an American professional wrestler, actor, and lawyer who came into the eye of the public in 2007 after being cast as a contestant on I Love New York 2. Thereafter, Otunga joined the WWE and wrestled in the development territory at the Florida Championship Wrestling. With time, Otunga has earned a huge fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram, more than 800k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
David Daniel Otunga
Elgin, Illinois, United States
Otunga completed his schooling from Larkin High School.
Later, he enrolled at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois in 1998 and graduated with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Psychology in 2002.
Then, David joined the prestigious Harvard Law School from where he attained a degree in Doctor of Law.
Actor, Professional Wrestler, Lawyer
- Father – Moses Otunga (Educator)
- Mother – Billie Otunga (Educator)
- Siblings – He has 2 older siblings.
David is represented by BYSB Talent Agency.
6 ft or 183 cm
104 kg or 229 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David has dated –
- Jennifer Hudson (2007-2017) – David proposed to singer and actress Jennifer Hudson on the day of her 27th birthday in 2008. A year later, the couple had a son named David Daniel Otunga Jr. (b. August 10, 2009). However, 9 years after they finally decided to part ways from one another.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Kenyan ancestry on his father’s side.
- Sports a boxed beard
- Well defined large pectoral muscles
He has done endorsement work for various brands including WWE.
David Otunga Facts
- He was brought up in Illinois alongside his 2 older siblings.
- Both of Otunga’s parents are educators.
- After he completed his degree in psychology, Otunga started working as a laboratory manager for Columbia University’s Cognitive Neuroscience Center.
- David passed the Illinois bar exam in 2006 and worked with Sidley Austin from May 2005 to October 2007.
- A few of his role acting roles are in The Call (2013) and on General Hospital (2014).
- The first wrestling match he fought in the WWE was a six-man tag team match on May 29, 2009.
- In 2017, Otunga became a pre-show panelist.
Featured Image By David Otunga / Instagram