|Vanessa Ferlito Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1980|
Vanessa Ferlito is an American actress who is best known for portraying the characters of Detective Aiden Burn in the police procedural TV series CSI: NY (2004-2006), Claudia Hernandez in the drama TV series 24 (2003-2004), Charlie DeMarco in the drama TV series Graceland (2013–2015), and Tammy Gregorio in NCIS: New Orleans (2016-Present). She has also played cameos and supporting roles in several movies such as Spider-Man 2 (2004), Man of the House (2005), Nothing like the Holidays (2008), Madea Goes to Jail (2009), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010), and Stand Up Guys (2012).
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Alfred A. Ferlito (d. 1982)
- Mother – Nancy Ferlito (née Cusumano)
- She has a step-father.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa has dated –
- Vanessa has been reportedly married to a man named Dane who is supposedly 18 years younger than her. However, she has never officially confirmed the status of this relationship.
- Quentin Tarantino (2014) – Rumor
She gave birth to a son named Vince Ferlito in September 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
Vanessa Ferlito Facts
- Her biological father had passed away from a heroin overdose when she was just 2 years old. She has stated in an interview that her frequent appearances in crime-related TV series such as CSI: NY (2004-2006), 24 (2003-2004), and NCIS: New Orleans (2016-Present) could be a subconscious method of seeking catharsis concerning the loss of her father.
- Before joining the field of acting, she had worked as a model and used to be represented by the renowned Wilhelmina Models modeling agency in New York City.
- For her work in the 2003 boxing drama TV movie Undefeated, she had earned a nomination at the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) Image Awards in the category of ‘Outstanding Actress in a TV Movie, Mini-Series, or Dramatic Special’.
- She has revealed that she decided to turn vegetarian after watching the 2003 documentary film titled Earthlings that explored and discussed the daily operations of animal-dependent industries.
Featured Image by Vanessa Ferlito / Instagram