|Sawyer Hartman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1990|
Sawyer Hartman is an American YouTuber, photographer, filmmaker, blogger, and social media influencer who first came into the spotlight with his direction of short films and challenge videos that he used to post on his self-titled YouTube channel that has garnered more than 2 million subscribers. Outside of his YouTube work, he is best known for directing the 2015 sci-fi short film The Parallax Theory for which he was nominated for a Streamy Award in the ‘Best Director’ category. He has also built up a sizeable fanbase on other social media platforms with more than 700k followers on Twitter and more than 650k followers on Instagram.
Sawyer Joseph James Hartman
Soy Sauce, Soy Soy
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
He splits his time between California, Los Angeles, United States, and Hawaii, United States.
Sawyer had dropped out of college in 2008, at the age of 18, to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor.
YouTuber, Photographer, Filmmaker, Vlogger, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Jim Hartman (Pilot)
- Mother – Karen Hartman
- Others – Dorothy (Grandmother)
He self-manages his bookings and inquiries.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sawyer has dated –
- Blair Fowler (2011–2012) – Sawyer began dating YouTuber Blair Fowler in 2011. The pair parted ways in June 2012. However, their split was amicable and Sawyer has often credited her role in the growth of his career.
- Amanda Steele (2013) – After Sawyer was featured in an episode of YouTuber and actress Amanda Steele’s talk show, The Meetup, it was reported that the duo was seeing each other.
- Angelique Cooper (2014-Present) – Sawyer started dating actress Angelique Cooper in August 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Charming smile
- Often sports a beard
- Has tattoos on both his arms
- Has a tattoo across his back with the words ‘Live’ and ‘Love’
Sawyer Hartman Facts
- He grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, and would often live with his grandmother whom he was very close to, especially after his parents had been divorced when he was 7 years old. He later relocated to Florida before moving to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- Eventually, he realized his love for filmmaking, and his first short film titled Welcome to Tokyo was released in 2014 which earned him a lot of acclaim. The same year, he directed another short film called Parallax, despite not having any formal training in the art.
- In the past, he has shared a room with fellow YouTuber Joey Graceffa.
- He revealed in an interview that he loves watching horror films and listening to rock music from the 1960s.
Featured Image by Sawyer Hartman / Instagram