|Lee Pace Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 1979|
Lee Grinner Pace
Chickasha, Oklahoma, U.S.
Lee studied at Klein High School in Spring, Texas with actor Matt Bomer.
After attending high school for a couple of years, he left it for acting at Houston’s Alley Theatre.
He became part of Group 30 (1997-2001) when he joined Juilliard School’s Drama Division in 1997.
Lee Pace finally graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Juilliard School.
- Father – James Roy Pace (Engineer) (Vietnam veteran)
- Mother – Charlotte (née Kloeckler) (School Teacher)
- Siblings – William James Pace (Brother), Sally Pace (Sister)
Lee Pace is represented by these agencies –
- Creative Artists Agency
- Management 360
6 ft 5 in or 196 cm
94 kg or 207 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lee Pace dated –
- James Calleri – Casting director, James Calleri and Lee Pace were RUMORed to be dating in the past.
- Carter Smith – Lee was again RUMORed to be dating American photographer, Carter Smith.
- Jason Moore (2006) – The film director, Jason Moore and Lee Pace were RUMORed to be an item in the past. They separated in 2006. Jason and Lee used to live together in Manhattan.
- Anna Friel (2006-2007) – Lee worked with Anna in Pushing Daisies and they hooked up in 2006. They dated for about a year before breaking up in 2007.
- Laura Donnelly (2015-2016) – Lee started dating Irish actress Laura Donnelly in 2015. They broke up in 2016.
- Matthew Foley (2017-Present) – He started dating Thom Browne‘s fashion executive, Matthew Foley in 2017. In November 2021, it was reported that the couple had tied the knot after Lee was spotted with a gold wedding band on his left hand during an interview. In August 2022, during an interview, Lee confirmed that they had tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
Lee has English, German, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry on his dad’s side, while he is of German descent on his mother’s side.
- Thick/bushy eyebrows
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 12.
Lee Pace has appeared in Tiffany & Co commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Calpernia Addams in the drama film Soldier’s Girl (2003), as Thranduil, the elvenking in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012), as Ronan the Accuser in the Guardians of the Galaxy (2014).
In 2003, Lee Pace appeared in the Canadian-American drama film Soldier’s Girl for his role as Calpernia Addams. For his performance, he won the “Gotham Award for Breakthrough Actor.”
First TV Show
In 2002, Lee Pace guest appeared in NBC’s police procedural TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for his role as Benjamin Tucker in an episode titled “Guilt.”
Lee Pace Favorite Things
- Actor – Daniel Day-Lewis
- TV Show – The Real Housewives of New York City
Source – TV.com
Lee Pace Facts
- Lee has lived in Saudi Arabia as a child for 6 years due to his dad’s job in the oil business there. Due to his dad’s job, he actually 10 times; sometimes at Texas, Middle East, or Louisiana.
- He knows actor Matt Bomer since his school time and is good friends with him.
- Lee owns a white-haired pointer dog named Carl.
- For his debut film Soldier’s Girl (2003), he lost 25 pounds of body weight so as to fit in the character of Calpernia Addams.
- Pace likes to travel to different places in the world.
- In the 2013 film, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Lee played the role of Orlando Bloom‘s father King Thranduil. For his character, he also wore blue contact lenses in that movie.
- In 2013, Empire magazine ranked him at #32 in the “100 Sexiest Movie Stars” list.
- Lee enjoys skydiving.
- After Will Smith and Robert Downey Jr., Lee is the third actor, whose each of the 5 films in a row have grossed $100 million at the US Box Office.