|Matthew Foley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 2|
Matthew Foley is an American media personality who is the Vice President of Communications at Thom Browne Inc. On the other hand, he is best recognized for his relationship with actor Lee Pace.
Matthew was born on October 2.
The United States of American
New York, United States
Matthew studied at The Heights School. Later, he pursued a degree in History at Trinity College-Hartford. He also attended Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning & Preservation from where he graduated with a degree in Architecture.
Vice President of Communications, Media Personality
- Others – James Roy Pace (Father-In-Law) (Engineer) (Vietnam veteran), Charlotte (Mother-In-Law) (née Kloeckler) (School Teacher), William James Pace (Brother-In-Law), Sally Pace (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Matthew has dated –
- Lee Pace (2017-Present) – He started dating actor Lee Pace in 2017. In November 2021, it was reported that the couple had tied the knot after Lee was spotted with a gold wedding band on his left hand during an interview. In August 2022, during an interview, Lee confirmed that they had tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
- Well-toned physical appearance
Matthew Foley Facts
- He was born and raised in the United States.
- One of his earliest jobs was as an MIT FabLab Assistant for Sustainable South Bronx from June 2008 to August 2008.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Quint Cantino in The Art of Making It in 2019.
- As of September 2022, Matthew was the vice president of communications at fashion designer Thom Browne‘s self-titled New York City luxury fashion brand. He started working there in October 2016, as the brand director. Matthew was later promoted to Vice President of Communications in February 2019.
Featured Image By Matthew Foley / Instagram