|Barbie Ferreira Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1996|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Barbie Ferreira is a Brazilian-American model and actress who is best known for playing the role of Katherine “Kat” Hernandez, a body-conscious teen exploring her s*xuality, in the critically acclaimed teen drama television series, Euphoria. Apart from her stint as an actress, she has also done modeling work for a number of brands which include the likes of Aerie, Adidas, Asos, Forever 21, H&M, Missguided, and Target.
Barbie Linhares Ferreira
Queens, New York, United States
Plus-size Model, Actress
- Mother – She has worked as a chef.
- Siblings – None
- Others – Dulce (Paternal Grandmother), Elizabeth (Maternal Grandmother)
Barbie Ferreira has been represented by –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
98 kg or 216 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Barbie has dated –
- Elle Puckett – Barbie is reported to be dating singer, Elle Puckett.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Brazilian ancestry on her mother’s side and also has a South American lineage.
She publicly came out as queer in 2019 in an interview with Out magazine.
- Curvaceous figure
- Plump lips
40-34-48 in or 102-86-122 cm
12 (US) or 16 (UK) or 44 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Barbie has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Beth Ditto
- Eckhaus Latta
- Lane Bryant
- Aerie clothing range from American Eagle. As part of the endorsement campaign, the company even launched #AerieReal, which was accompanied by her untouched pictures.
Best Known For
- Having co-starred in Euphoria alongside Zendaya, Maude Apatow, Angus Cloud, Eric Dane, Alexa Demie, Jacob Elordi, Nika King, Storm Reid, Hunter Schafer, Algee Smith, Sydney Sweeney, and Colman Domingo
- The popularity of her modeling campaign with clothing brand, American Eagle
- Being one of the most popular plus-size models on Instagram
She made her first film appearance by playing the role of Bailey Butler in the 2020 American female buddy road film, Unpregnant. Her co-stars included Haley Lu Richardson, Giancarlo Esposito, Betty Who, and others.
First TV Show
In February 2018, she made her TV show debut by appearing as Ella in an episode titled Breaking the Ice of the comedy-drama series, Divorce.
Barbie Ferreira is fairly regular with her workout routines. However, her workout choices are just as unconventional as she is. She doesn’t like lifting lightweight and performing high reps. Instead, she likes to go heavy in the gym. In fact, it is her goal to be muscular by the time, she reaches her 40s. She believes, as a woman, you can never get big, you only get stronger.
Barbie is also a big runner. However, she doesn’t like signing up for hardcore classes as she is still insecure over her less than athletic childhood. Plus, she likes to get involved in Yoga sessions as well.
When it comes to diet, she likes to have smoothies for breakfast. She is also a fan of having acai bowls with loads of granola and peanut butter as the first meal in the morning. For lunch, she likes to have a salad from her favorite restaurant. In case, she is hungrier, she goes for healthy sandwiches.
Barbie Ferreira Favorite Things
- Style Icon – Rihanna
- Model Icon – Ashley Graham
- Wipes Brand – Burt’s Bees
- Biggest Motivation – Her mother
- Style Outlook – Comfortable and cheap
- Salad Bar in New York City – Sweetgreen
- Sandwich Eatery in New York City – Sunny & Annie’s in the East Village
- Foundation – Make Up For Ever foundation
- Highlighter – Make Up For Ever highlighter
- Bronzer – Hoola Bronzer
- Mascara – Great Lash
- Beauty Product – NYX Lip Cream
- Beauty Travel Essentials – Foundation, lighter, and mascara
- Exciting Instagram Follows – Lorde
Source – Vivala.com, LatinTimes.com, Elleuk.com, Coveteur.com
Barbie Ferreira Facts
- She was raised under the care of her mother, aunt, and grandmother.
- Barbie Ferreira started her modeling career amidst a unique situation. One day after school, she was feeling sick and took some pictures of herself and sent them to American Apparel.
- While growing up, she wanted to become an actress. It is still one of her biggest dreams and she intends to win Oscar someday.
- While in high school, she used to make YouTube makeup tutorial videos.
- Before she moved to New York City to pursue a full-time modeling career, she used to work in a mall in New Jersey.
- She doesn’t like to label herself as curvy or plus-size. She insists that her body is curvy and she isn’t just her body.
- She was named as one of the “30 Most Influential Teens” of 2016 by Time.
- She had certain difficulties while growing up due to her body size and shape. In fact, she first started dieting when she was in kindergarten.
- She had trouble making friends in school due to her body size and her nerdy appearance.
- Barbie was included in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list of 2022.