|Ant Saunders Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 22, 2000|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Ant Saunders is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and producer who rose to fame with the release of his song Yellow Hearts on June 18, 2019.
Woodbury Heights, Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Producer
- Siblings – Ed Saunders (Brother), Jess Saunders (Sister)
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
He has released his music via Arista Records.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Long neck
Ant Saunders Facts
- His father was military personnel who was stationed in Germany at the time of Ant’s birth and later the family moved to Fayetteville, North Carolina, before settling in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey.
- Ant Saunders was 8 years old when he started playing the guitar. At the age of 14, he started releasing his music.
- His song, Yellow Hearts, garnered popularity via TikTok and was also certified ‘Gold’ by Australia (ARIA). Moreover, the song was placed at number #81 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, at number #32 on the US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard) chart, at number #37 on Australia (ARIA) chart, and at number #41 on the US Rolling Stone Top 100 chart.
- Saunders has credited Frank Ocean, Ed Sheeran, and John Legend as some of his influencers.
Featured Image by Ant Saunders / Instagram