|Jeanine Mason Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1991|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Jeanine Marie Mason
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After graduating from high school, Jeanine Mason got enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles. She graduated from UCLA in 2014 with outstanding honor.
She polished up her stage and acting skills at The Michael Woolson Studio.
Actress and Dancer
- Siblings – Alexis Mason (Sister) (Dancer). She has one younger brother as well.
Jeanine Mason is represented by Beverly Hills-based 3 Arts Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jeanine Mason has dated –
- Mark Ballas (2010-2011) – Jeanine was linked with dancer Mark Ballas in October 2010 by the tabloids. The source of the rumors was an alleged date at the Mastro’s Steakhouse in Los Angeles. However, they also performed together on Dancing with the Stars the following month.
- Beau Mirchoff (2011-Present) – Jeanine has been going out with actor Beau Mirchoff since 2011. However, their relationship wasn’t made public until June 2014. In June 2014, he sat down for an interview with Glamour and revealed that they had been dating for three and a half years. He revealed that they met at an acting studio, where both were taking classes.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry.
- Prominent chin
- Bright smile
Best Known For
- Having participated in the 5th season of the reality TV show, So You Think You Can Dance. She went on to win that season and was declared America’s Favorite Dancer.
- Being cast in the role of Dr. Sam Bello in the popular medical drama series, Grey’s Anatomy.
- Having made guest appearances in a number of popular TV series such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, NCIS: Los Angeles, and Criminal Minds.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the action thriller movie, Default.
First TV Show
In 2009, Jeanine Mason made her first TV show appearance on the reality TV show, So You Think You Can Dance.
Apart from her dance sessions and routines, Jeanine relies on her active lifestyle to keep herself fit. For example, she likes to explore countless hikes around Los Angeles when she has some time on her hands.
Jeanine Mason Favorite Things
- Musicals – Chicago, West Side Story, Hairspray and Phantom of the Opera
Source – Latina.com
Jeanine Mason Facts
- When she won the 5th season of So You Think You Can Dance, she achieved the distinction of being the first contestant of the Cuban origin to win the show. She was also the first contestant to have won the show at the age of 18.
- She started taking dance lessons at the age of 3. She started off with flamenco and ballet.
- Apart from ballet and flamenco, she has studied acrobatics, hip-hop, jazz, modern, and contemporary dance.
- She started studying theatre at the age of 11 by appearing in a number of middle school and community productions.
- When she was in her junior year, she discovered a lump near her left elbow, which made it difficult for her to even move her arm and was diagnosed with a cancerous growth. Eventually, she had to undergo 2 surgeries to take care of the tumor.
Featured Image by Jonsac / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0