|Bobby Soto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bobby Soto is an American actor who rose to fame with his portrayal of David in the film The Tax Collector. Other than that, he has also made notable appearances in various other shows and films including A Better Life, Narcos: Mexico, and Brothers & Sisters.
Bobby Junior Soto-Román
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – He has twin sisters.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Puerto Rican and Mexican-American ancestry.
- He has a beauty spot beneath his right ear.
- Sports a thick mustache and goatee
He has appeared in the commercials for various brands including DIRECTV Cinema.
Bobby Soto Favorite Things
- Film – The Godfather (1972)
Source – Deepest Dream
Bobby Soto Facts
- He was brought up in Los Angeles, California.
- Soto was 10 years old when his parents enrolled him in acting lessons.
- Bobby is good friends with filmmaker David Ayer.
- He made his debut TV show appearance in 2008, with the character of Miguel Mariposa ’98 in an episode of Cold Case. Later, in 2011, he made his first film appearance as Facundo in A Better Life.
- With time, Bobby has worked with various well-known stars including Cinthya Carmona, Shia LaBeouf, Demián Bichir, José Julián, Eddie ‘Piolin’ Sotelo, Shemar Moore, Alex Russell, Lina Esco, Diego Luna, Scoot McNairy, and José María Yazpik.
Featured Image By Walt / Twitter