|Demián Bichir Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1963|
Demián Bichir is a Mexican actor whose most notable film credit includes his Oscar-nominated role in A Better Life (2011). He has more than 100k followers on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook each.
Demián Bichir Nájera
Torreón, Coahuila, Mexico
He studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Father – Alejandro Bichir (Actor)
- Mother – Maricruz Nájera (Actress)
- Siblings – Odiseo Bichir (Older Brother) (Actor), Bruno Bichir (Younger Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Demián Bichir has dated –
- Lisset Gutiérrez (2001-2003) – Demián was married to singer and actress Lisset Gutiérrez from 2001 until 2003.
- Kate del Castillo (2005-2006)
- Sandra Echeverría (2006-2009)
- Stefanie Sherk (2011-2019) – He was married to Canadian actress Stefanie Sherk from 2011 until her death by suicide in April 2019.
- Demián has a daughter named Gala Bichir (b. 2011) from an unidentified woman.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
He has Mexican and Lebanese ancestry.
Often sports a mustache and beard
Demián Bichir Favorite Things
- Restaurants In Los Angeles – Tere’s Mexican Grill, Katsuya, Bandera, The Apple Pan
- Tennis Court – La Cienega Tennis Center
- Spot In Los Angeles – King’s Road Cafe
Source – LAMag.com, SoCalPulse.com
Demián Bichir Facts
- The 2003 MTV Movie Awards-Mexico had a special category called ‘Best Bichir in a Movie’ where Demián was up against his 2 brothers for the award. He ended up winning for his work on Sin noticias de Dios (Don’t Tempt Me).
- In the 1980s, he worked as a busboy at the popular restaurant Rosa Mexicano in New York.
- Demián is only the 2nd Mexican actor, after Anthony Quinn, to earn an Oscar nomination in the ‘Best Actor’ category for his performance as Carlos Galindo in A Better Life in 2012.
Featured Image by GabboT / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0