|Jose Julian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Year of Birth||1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jose Julian is an American actor who is known for playing Gordie in the mystery teen drama series The Society. He has also been cast in other shows like Narcos: Mexico, Shameless, The Bridge, and Mad Dogs. Moreover, his filmography consists of projects like Boogeyman Pop, Murder in the Woods, Mi verdad, USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage, Star Tails, A Better Life, Spare Pants, Cocaine Godmother, Thank You Card, and Scrambled.
He was born in 1997.
New York, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
A mole above his lips
Jose Julian Facts
- He made his theatrical film debut as Luis Galindo in the 2011 drama film A Better Life.
- In 2015, Jose Julian co-starred as Lorenzo Santillan in the drama film Spare Parts.
- He appeared in the recurring role of Joaquin in the family comedy-drama television series Shameless between 2015 and 2016.
- Jose was cast as Sanchez in the 2016 war disaster film USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage, starring Nicolas Cage, Tom Sizemore, Thomas Jane, Matt Lanter, Brian Presley, and Cody Walker.
- In 2019, he started playing Gordie (a smart kid who has a crush on Cassandra) in the mystery teen drama television series The Society. Jose Julian co-starred in the show alongside Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Alexander MacNicoll, Toby Wallace, and Rachel Keller.
- From 2020 to 2021, he portrayed the character of Javier Arellano Félix (a former Mexican drug lord who alongside his brothers founded and led the Tijuana Cartel) in the Netflix biographical crime drama series Narcos: Mexico.