|Toby Wallace Quick Info
|5 ft 11¼ in
|Date of Birth
|June 6, 1995
Toby Wallace is a British actor who has been cast in a wide range of films including The Turning, Babyteeth, Return to Nim’s Island, Boys in the Trees, Dark Frontier, Surviving Georgia, The Last Time I Saw Richard, Galore, A Great Man, Grandad, INXS: Never Tear Us Apart, Smashed, St Elmo, Tangles and Knots, Entrenched, Acute Misfortune, Parer’s War, Underbelly Files: The Man Who Got Away, and Nursery Rhymes.
California, United States
Toby Wallace studied at Jells Park Primary School in the Melbourne suburb of Wheelers Hill until Year 6. Later on, he attended Caulfield Grammar School and trained in drama and theatre.
Toby Wallace has been signed with Catherine Poulton Management, Talent Agency, Australia.
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Toby Wallace is of English and Scottish descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Chiseled jawline
Toby Wallace Facts
- He was raised in the United Kingdom until the age of 8 and then his family shifted to Australia.
- In 2012, Toby Wallace was cast in the recurring role of Corey O’Donaghue in the Australian television soap opera Neighbours.
- He played Blakey in the 2013 Australian anthology drama film The Turning, starring Cate Blanchett, Rose Byrne, Hugo Weaving, and Miranda Otto.
- He appeared as Kane (a young man who becomes involved with the Patriot Blue group) in the Australian crime thriller political drama television series Romper Stomper in 2018.
- Alongside Eliza Scanlen, Emily Barclay, Eugene Gilfedder, Essie Davis, and Ben Mendelsohn, Toby Wallace co-starred as a drug addict named Moses in the 2019 Australian coming-of-age comedy-drama film Babyteeth. For this role, Toby won the Marcello Mastroianni Award at the Venice Film Festival as well as bagged the AACTA Award for “Best Actor in a Leading Role”.
- In 2019, he brought to life the character of Campbell Eliot (Sam’s older brother and Allie and Cassandra’s cousin who exhibits psychopathic personality traits) in the American mystery teen drama television series The Society. Toby Wallace’s co-stars for the project included Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Rachel Keller, and others.
- He has been cast to portray Steve Jones (an English rock guitarist, singer, actor, and radio DJ who is best known as a guitarist with the S*x Pistols) in the biographical drama miniseries Pistol.
Featured Image by Toby Wallace / Instagram