|Alex Fitzalan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1996|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Alex Fitzalan is an Australian actor who is best known for having been cast as Tom, the love interest of Julia Goldani Telles’s character, in the 2018 American supernatural horror film, Slender Man. Apart from that, he has also played a variety of characters in shows and movies such as Harry Bingham in The Society, Alfred Dolson in Yesterday Is History, Steve Newman in Crash & Burn, and Ashley Whitmore in 50 States of Fright.
Alex Hunter Fitzalan
California, United States
Alex Fitzalan is represented by CBM Management.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Tall stature
- Lean body
- Deep-set eyes
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Alex Fitzalan Facts
- He hails from Brisbane, Australia.
- Alex Fitzalan made his first theatrical film appearance in the 2018 film, Slender Man, in which he co-starred alongside the likes of Joey King, Julia Goldani Telles, Jaz Sinclair, Annalise Basso, Taylor Richardson, and Javier Botet.
- In 2019, he started appearing as Harry Bingham, the popular and wealthy son of the Town Mayor, in the American mystery teen drama web television series, The Society. His co-stars on the show included actors Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Kristine Froseth, José Julián, Alexander MacNicoll, Toby Wallace, and Rachel Keller.
- Alex Fitzalan enjoys going on hikes.
- He has also played the role of Ashley Whitmore in the television series titled 50 States of Fright.
- He has gained an impressive fan base on social media and enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram where he has frequently shared his pictures to give his fans a sneak-peek into his private life.
Featured Image by Alex Fitzalan / Instagram