|Olivia DeJonge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1998|
Olivia DeJonge is an Australian actor and voice actor who is known for her television roles like Shaneen Quigg/Tara Swift in Hiding, Elle in The Society, Alice Burbage in Will, and Caitlin Atwater in The Staircase. She has also been cast in a variety of films including The Visit, The Sisterhood of Night, Good Pretender, Eleven Thirty, Polarised, Scare Campaign, Better Watch Out, Love and Other Places, Undertow, Stray Dolls, and Josie & Jack.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Olivia DeJonge attended Presbyterian Ladies’ College, Perth. She has also taken acting lessons.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Rob DeJonge (Businessperson)
- Mother – Robyn DeJonge
- Siblings – She has a younger sibling.
Olivia DeJonge has been represented by Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia DeJonge has dated –
- Austin Butler (2020) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with American actor and singer Austin Butler in January 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Olivia DeJonge is of Dutch and Irish descent.
Olivia DeJonge Facts
- She was 5 years old when she shifted to Perth, Western Australia with her family.
- Olivia made her theatrical film debut as Lavinia Hall (a shy girl and an original member of the Sisterhood) in the 2014 mystery thriller film The Sisterhood of Night.
- In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance as Tara Swift/Shaneen Quigg in the crime drama series Hiding.
- Alongside Ed Oxenbould, Deanna Dunagan, Peter McRobbie, and Kathryn Hahn, Olivia DeJonge co-starred as Becca in the 2015 found-footage comedy horror film The Visit. This performance got her nominated for a Saturn Award in the “Best Performance by a Younger Actor” category.
- She played Alice Burbage in the television drama series Will in 2017. The show revolves around the fictional life of the English playwright William Shakespeare in his early 20s.
- Olivia was cast as an outcast named Elle Tomkins in the mystery teen drama television series The Society in 2019.
- In 2022, she brought to life the character of Caitlin Atwater (Kathleen’s daughter from her first marriage who initially supports her stepfather) in the true-crime drama streaming television miniseries The Staircase. She co-starred in the project alongside Colin Firth, Toni Collette, Dane DeHaan, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sophie Turner, Rosemarie DeWitt, Tim Guinee, Juliette Binoche, and others.
- Olivia DeJonge is fluent in both French and English.
- She has a dog named Buddy.
- She has trained with the same acting coach as Katherine Langford.
Featured Image by Olivia DeJonge / Instagram