|Tim Guinee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1962|
Tim Guinee is an American actor, stage artist, voice actor, director, producer, and volunteer firefighter. He has been cast in a wide range of movies including Synecdoche, New York, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Harriet, American Blue Note, Blade, John Carpenter‘s Vampires, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, Once Around, Tai-Pan, Ladder 49, The Night We Never Met, Broken English, Chain of Desire, Men of War, Sweet Land, Black Day Blue Night, How to Make an American Quilt, Courage Under Fire, Sudden Manhattan, The Young Girl and the Monsoon, Stargate: The Ark of Truth, AmericanEast, The Oranges, A Buddy Story, Just Like a Woman, 99 Homes, Promised Land, Ben Is Back, and Two Men in Town. In addition to that, he is also known for his television roles like playing Collis Huntington in the Western show Hell on Wheels, Tomin in the military sci-fi adventure series Stargate SG-1, Clay Wilson in the action crime drama show The Punisher, Bill Peterson in the true-crime drama miniseries The Staircase, and Paul in the drama miniseries Inventing Anna.
Timothy Sanders Guinee
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tim Guinee studied at Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in Houston, Texas. Afterward, he got enrolled at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts (AADA) in Manhattan, New York.
He also graduated from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem.
Actor, Stage Artist, Voice Actor, Director, Producer, Volunteer Firefighter
- Siblings – Tim has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
- Others – William Fenton Guinee (Paternal Grandfather), Laura Mai Andrews (Paternal Grandmother), James Brockman Sanders (Maternal Grandfather), Frances Gertrude Nelson (Maternal Grandmother), Horton Foote (Father-In-Law) (Playwright, Screenwriter), Lillian Vallish Foote (Mother-In-Law), Albert Horton Foote, III (Brother-In-Law) (Actor), Hallie Foote (Sister-In-Law) (Actor), Walter Vallish Foote (Brother-In-Law) (Writer, Director, Lawyer)
Tim Guinee has been signed with –
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Principal Entertainment, Artist Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tim Guinee has dated –
- Daisy Foote – During the production of Hallmark Hall of Fame: Lily Dale (1996), Tim Guinee met playwright Daisy Brooks Foote (the daughter of 1962 Academy Award-winning screenwriter and Pulitzer Prize-winner Horton Foote best known for his screenplays for the 1962 film To Kill a Mockingbird as well as the 1983 film Tender Mercies). The duo eventually got married.
Race / Ethnicity
Tim Guinee is of Irish, English, and Scottish descent.
Tim Guinee Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Culum Struan in the 1986 adventure drama film Tai-Pan.
- As a voice actor, Tim Guinee made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to Hoover Dam Guide/AFT Agent in the 1996 adult animated comedy film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America.
- He was cast as Needleman Actor in the 2008 postmodern psychological drama film Synecdoche, New York.
- Tim brought to life the character of Andrew Wiley, a freelance investigator hired by the State’s Attorney’s office, in the legal/political drama television series The Good Wife between 2011 and 2015.
- From 2014 to 2019, Tim Guinee was cast in the recurring role of Agent Dean McNally in the procedural drama television series Elementary.
- He portrayed the character of Thomas Garrett, an American abolitionist and leader in the Underground Railroad movement before the American Civil War, in the biographical film Harriet in 2019.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0