|Que 9 Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Que 9 is an American rapper who rose to fame with his hit hip-hop/rap track Splash. However, he has also released various other tracks including No Such Thing As Real One, Honest, Facetime, Bag Season, Appreciation, and Can’t Walk in My Shoes.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
On December 9, 2020, he posted a picture of himself captioned “Graduated 6 Months Early”.
He is represented by Strong Arm Ent.
Rap, Hip Hop
Strong Arm Ent. Label
5 ft 0½ in or 153.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Que 9 has dated –
- Brooklyn Queen – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports long dreadlocks.
- Slender physical appearance
Through his social media, Que 9 has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Chinatown Market and Golden Sun Jewelry.
Que 9 Favorite Things
- Food – Ribs
- Music Artist – Chance the Rapper
- Hobby Besides Making Music – Djing
- Place That He Visited – Los Angeles
Source – YouTube
Que 9 Facts
- He was only 4 years old when his uncle who was a music producer helped him record his first single. Nevertheless, Que 9 was only 1 year old when he started to take an interest in music.
- Growing up, Que 9, loved to be the center of attention and enjoyed performing for his family.
- Que 9 was 12 years old when he rose to fame after the release of his single Splash. On social media, he had gained recognition under the #QueSplashChallenge.
- He was present at the 2015 Summer Jam as a performer. In the past, Que 9 was also a part of the I Wanna See You Dance Tour.
- Que 9 won Detroit’s Before They Were Stars twice, the first being in 2011 and then later in 2013.
- His model rappers are Nas and Kendrick Lamar.
- One celebrity that he would love to collaborate with would be music artist Chance the Rapper.
- If Que 9 had not been a rapper, he would probably have become a professional basketball player.
- He has a huge crush on music artist India Love.
Featured Image By Que 9 / Instagram