|Jack Antonoff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1984|
Jack Antonoff is a Grammy award-winning singer, songwriter, and record producer whose writing credits include popular songs like We Are Young (2011) by Fun, Brave (2013) by Sara Bareilles, Beautiful Trauma (2017) by P!nk, Green Light (2017) by Lorde, Out of the Woods (2016) by Taylor Swift, etc. He has more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Jack Michael Antonoff
Bergenfield, New Jersey, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Richard Antonoff
- Mother – Shira Wall
- Siblings – Rachel Antonoff (Older Sister) (Fashion Designer), Sarah Antonoff (Younger Sister) (Died of brain cancer)
- Others – Jack Antonoff (Paternal Grandfather), Ann Antonoff (Paternal Grandmother), Max Wall (Maternal Grandfather), Miriam Peyser (Maternal Grandmother)
Alternative Rock, Indie Pop, Power Pop, New Wave, Synth-Pop, Indie Rock
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Mandolin
- RCA Records
- Fueled by Ramen
- Quality CTRL
- Drive-Thru Records
Jack’s net worth was $25 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack has dated –
- Scarlett Johansson (2001-2002)
- Alia Shawkat (2009-2010)
- Lena Dunham (2012-2017)
- Lorde – RUMOR
- Carlotta Kohl (2018-2021)
- Margaret Qualley (2021-Present) – Jack reportedly started dating actress Margaret Qualley in 2021. In March 2022, they made their official debut as a couple at the 2022 Critics Choice Awards. In May 2022, Margaret was spotted wearing an engagement ring at the Cannes Film Festival and it was revealed that the couple had gotten engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Jack Antonoff Facts
- He lived in his parents’ house well into his late 20s and moved out at the age of 28 years.
- Jack and Girls creator Lena Dunham had once famously declared that they would only get married after gay marriage was legalized in every state in America.
- He suffered from depression and anxiety during his late teen years due to his younger sister’s death as well as the 9/11 attacks that followed close to each other.
- Jack started the music festival Shadow of the City in New Jersey in 2015.
- During the 2023 Grammys, Jack won the award for “Producer of the Year”. This was his 7th Grammys win.
Featured Image by Jack Antonoff / Instagram