|Robert Buckley Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1981|
Robert Buckley is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Major Lillywhite in iZombie, Kirby Atwood in Lipstick Jungle, Brian Leonard in 666 Park Avenue, and Clay Evans in One Tree Hill. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as American Heiress, Fashion House, Flirting with Forty, Hart of Dixie, Dimension 404, Chesapeake Shores, Killer Movie, Archer House, and many more.
Robert Earl Buckley
Claremont, California, United States
Robert Buckley went to the University of California, San Diego. He graduated in 2003 with a degree in economics.
Actor and model
Robert Buckley is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert Buckley has dated
- Lindsay Price (2007-2008) – Buckley started dating actress Lindsay Price in 2007. They had allegedly grown close during the shooting of the TV series, Lipstick Jungle. Their relationship became a fixture in the gossip tabloids after they were spotted making out at the Cowgirl restaurant in West Village. However, they decided to go their separate ways by the end of 2008. The media knew about the end of their relationship after Price was spotted with her How I Met Your Mother co-star Josh Radnor.
- Jasmine Dustin (2008-2009) – Towards the end of 2008 and the early months of 2009, Buckley was reportedly going out with actress Jasmine Dustin. They had appeared in a series of public events together including the Golden Globe Gift Suite event in January 2009.
- Joanna Garcia (2009) – The leading tabloids were linking Robert Buckley with actress Joanna Garcia in February 2009. They had grown pretty close to each other while shooting the TV series Privileged. Their relationship became public after they were pictured cozying up at an NYC nightclub. In her interviews a week later, she even hinted at being together with Buckley. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they broke up just a month later.
- Whitney Port (2009) – In March 2009, Buckley was rumored to be going out with fashion designer and TV presenter Whitney Port. They had met while co-hosting the Shore Club in South Beach for Havaianas Hot Spring Break Bash. And, after completing their official duties, they were spotted hanging out together. On the same night, they were pictured making out while dining out at Nobu with a group of friends.
- Jena Sims (2011-2012) – According to reports, Robert started going out with actress Jena Sims in 2011. They dated for about ten and half months and decided to separate in 2012.
- Lea Michele (2016) – Robert was spotted with actress Lea Michele in May 2016 while out on a date at the Milo & Olive shop in Santa Monica. They were introduced by mutual friends and made their relationship public in June 2016 via Instagram. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months as they split up in July 2016. It was reported that their packed and busy schedules were one of the causes behind their sudden separation. But they remained on good terms and even co-starred in the sci-fi series Dimension 404.
- Jenny Wade – By the start of 2017, he was confirmed to be dating actress Jenny Wade. He eventually made his relationship public on his Instagram feed and was pretty open about his relationship on his social media accounts. The couple tied the knot in May 2018 and have one child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic body
- Blue eyes
Robert Buckley has appeared in the following TV commercials
- Tiffany & Co. (with Actress Louise Pedersen)
- New York New York Hotel Casino (2005)
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Clay Evans in the popular teen drama series, One Tree Hill.
- Having played the role of Brian Leonard in the horror drama series, 666 Park Avenue.
- Playing the leading role in the comedy-drama and horror series, iZombie.
In 2008, he made his theatrical debut in a supporting role in the comedy horror flick, Killer Movie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Buckley made his first TV show appearance in the American soap opera, Fashion House.
Robert Buckley regularly works out in the gym to keep his body in best shape. He also relies on his active lifestyle to make sure that he doesn’t pile on the pounds. In terms of physical activities, he loves to go skiing, hiking, and fishing.
Robert Buckley Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Kiehl’s face products, Dr. Bronner’s Body Wash
- Fragrances and Deodorants – Old Spice deodorant, Tom Ford, and Chanel Colognes
- Sweet Treat – Skittles and Twix
- Beefcake Role Model – Tom Selleck
Robert Buckley Facts
- After graduating from university, he worked as an economic consultant for about a year and a half. During this time, he was often told to get into modeling or show business.
- He eventually decided to heed the advice and packed his bags to head to Hollywood. Just after quitting his job he was booked for a TV advert by a local brand.
- While studying at the university, he appeared as a contestant on the game show, The Price Is Right.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0