|Jena Sims Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1988|
Jena Sims is an American actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after being crowned Miss Georgia Teen USA in the year 2007. From there, she went on to pursue a successful career in the film industry and has since been credited with roles in various B films including Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader (2012), 3-Headed Shark Attack (2015), and Sharknado 5: Global Swarming (2017).
Jena Michelle Sims
Winder, Georgia, United States
Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States
Jena attended Winder-Barrow High School until she graduated from there in 2007. Later, she took up a degree in International Business at Belmont University but decided to discontinue her studies after a brief while.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
Jena is represented by People Store.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jena has dated –
- Robert Buckley (2011-2012)
- Brooks Koepka
Race / Ethnicity
- Buxom physical appearance
- Heartshaped face
- Wide smile
She has been featured in the commercials for various brands including Michelob Ultra.
Jena Sims Facts
- Sims was raised in Winder, Georgia.
- She began competing in beauty pageants at an early age.
- In 2004, Jena won her first major pageant Miss Georgia Junior National Teenager. From there, she went on to win various other beauty pageants including the Miss Junior National Teenager 2005 title and the Miss Georgia Teen USA 2007 title.
- Jena became the first Miss Georgia Teen USA since 2003 to have not earned a place at the Miss Teen USA 2007 in August 2007, after she was chosen to represent the state of Georgia in the beauty pageant.
- As an actress, Jena made her debut appearance as Cheerleader #2 in True Jackson, VP in 2010. However, she has also been credited with roles in various other well-known shows and films including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Vampire Diaries, Last Vegas, and Minutes to Midnight.
- With time, she has worked with several prominently known stars including Morgan Freeman, Robert De Niro, and Jeremy Renner.
- In the past, Sims began the non-profit making company Pageant of Hope to support children with cancer and other disadvantages to compete in beauty pageants that are organized by her organization.
Featured Image By Jena Sims / Instagram