|Natasha Liu Bordizzo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Natasha Liu Bordizzo is an Australian actress, model, and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast as Helena in the Netflix teen sci-fi mystery drama series, The Society, in which she stars alongside the likes of Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Rachel Keller, and Kristine Froseth. Interestingly enough, she was cast as a lead in a theatrical film just after she gave her very first audition for the movie, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016), while she was still studying at the university. Natasha Liu Bordizzo has also appeared in a number of shows and movies which include The Greatest Showman, Hotel Mumbai, On That Night… While We Dream, Detective Chinatown 2, The Naked Wanderer, Guns Akimbo, and Wish Dragon. As a model, she graced the ramp for the celebrated brand, CHANEL, for the very first time in March 2019. Moreover, Natasha Liu Bordizzo has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 15k followers on Facebook.
Natasha Liu Bordizzo
Los Angeles, California, United States
Natasha Liu Bordizzo went to Sydney Girls High School, an academically selective public high school for girls located at Moore Park, in Sydney, New South Wales. After that, she attended the University of Technology Sydney and pursued a degree in Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of Communication.
Model, Actress, Voiceover Artist
Natasha Liu Bordizzo is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Natasha Liu Bordizzo is of Italian descent on her father’s side and has Chinese roots on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- High cheekbones
- Chin Dimple
- Beauty spot near her nose
- Gorgeous Eurasian features
Natasha Liu Bordizzo has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Prada and Adidas.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Helena in the Netflix teen sci-fi mystery drama series, The Society
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 15k followers on Facebook
Natasha Liu Bordizzo made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Snow Vase in the American-Chinese martial arts drama film, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny, in 2016. The film was directed by Yuen Woo-ping and starred Donnie Yen and Michelle Yeoh.
As a voiceover artist, Natasha Liu Bordizzo made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Li Na in the animated comedy action-adventure film, Wish Dragon, in 2019.
First Web Show
Natasha Liu Bordizzo made her first web show appearance as Helena in an episode titled, Childhood’s End, of the Netflix teen sci-fi mystery drama series, The Society, in May 2019. She starred alongside the likes of Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Alex Fitzalan, Rachel Keller, Kristine Froseth, and José Julián.
Natasha Liu Bordizzo stays fit by working out on a regular basis as well as by maintaining an active lifestyle. She also enjoys her boxing lessons which further help her to stay healthy.
Natasha Liu Bordizzo Favorite Things
- Dish – Authentic pho, Thin crust real Italian pizza
- Travel Destination – New Zealand or Japan
- One Of Her Favorite Restaurants – Fred’s in Sydney
- Piece From The Bonds Collection – High-waisted black, white, and grey Originals undies
Source – Buro247.com
Natasha Liu Bordizzo Facts
- She grew up in Sydney, Australia.
- She was cast in a leading role in her debut theatrical film, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny, just after her first audition while she was still studying at the University of Technology Sydney. For the role, Natasha Liu Bordizzo had to take rigorous training lessons in Wudang sword fighting with Yuen Woo-ping, a famous Hong Kong martial arts choreographer and film director.
- She believes that she secured the part of Snow Vase in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny due to her age, looks, English fluency, and martial arts abilities.
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo is a martial artist and has a black-black belt in taekwondo. Moreover, she has also taken Kenpō karate lessons.
- She appeared as Deng Yan in the American musical drama film, The Greatest Showman, which starred the likes of Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, and Zendaya.
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo has also appeared on the cover of Badlands Journal and has been featured in several editorials such as Grazia as well.
- In 2018, she was cast as Bree in the biographical thriller film, Hotel Mumbai, which revolves around the 2008 Mumbai attacks that took place at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in India. Inspired by the 2009 documentary Surviving Mumbai, it starred the likes of Dev Patel, Armie Hammer, Nazanin Boniadi, Tilda Cobham-Hervey, Anupam Kher, and Jason Isaacs.
- In March 2019, Natasha Liu Bordizzo walked the ramp for the popular brand, CHANEL, for the very first time.
- She has revealed in an interview that she just can’t live without a kitchen.
- Her go-to look comprises of baggy boyfriend jeans, a plain tee, a fun over-sized jacket, sneakers, chunky jewelry, and a cap.
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo enjoys reading and has read The Anatomy of Story: 22 Steps to Becoming a Master Storyteller by John Truby. She also loves horse-riding, figure-skating, and touch football.
- She loves fragrances such as Chloe and Mojave Ghost by BYREDO.
- Natasha Liu Bordizzo has claimed that she is an overthinker who also worries about the future a lot.
- The best advice that she has ever received is “You gotta be the mold to break it.”
- She also loves listening to music and enjoys the work by artists such as SZA, Daniel Caesar, Frank Ocean, Majid Jordan, PARTYNEXTDOOR, and Ludovico Einaudi.
- Follow Natasha Liu Bordizzo on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Tashkeys / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0