Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström
Becca, Becky, Rebecka
In 1999, Rebecca graduated from Adolf Fredrik’s Music School in Stockholm.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Rosemary Ferguson
- Siblings – She has three siblings.
Her parents divorced when she was young.
Tavistock Wood Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Ferguson dated –
- Ludwig Hallberg – She has previously dated a man, named, Ludwig Hallberg. She has child named, Isac (son) from this relationship who was born in 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British ancestry on her mom’s side.
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in lots of commercials and print advertisements related to cosmetics, jewelry, and apparel.
She has not revealed about her religious publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Ilsa Faust in the action spy film series Mission: Impossible, and as Elizabeth Woodville in the drama series The White Queen (2013) in all the 10 episodes.
Rebecca debuted with 2004 Swedish slasher film Strandvaskaren for her role as Amanda.
First TV Show
From 1999 to 2001, Rebecca appeared in TV4 soap opera Nya tider for her role as Anna Gripenhielm.
As she did her own stunts in Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015), the actress had to undergo an intense training regime which was of 6 weeks. Rebecca did 6 hours of training daily which included Pilates, stunts practice, and fight choreography.
To prepare for the role, she had to skip dairy and sugar.
Rebecca Ferguson Favorite Things
- Movie – The Usual Suspects (1995)
- Food to cook – Meatballs
Source – People
Rebecca Ferguson Facts
- At 25, Rebecca’s mom relocated from Britain to Sweden.
- Rebecca is claustrophobic (fear of confined places).
- Ferguson suffers from vertigo.
- In 2015, she was included in Variety’s list of “10 Actors to Watch.”
- Besides working on various films and TV shows, she also runs an Argentine dance studio.
- She got to work in the 2011 film A One – Way to Antibes after she was spotted by Swedish director Richard Hobert at Simrishamn town market in 2011.
- She had fear of heights, but still she managed to jump freely for 120 feet from a building during the filming of Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Since Ann-Margret, she is the first actress to be nominated for a Golden Globe award in 15 years. Ann-Margret was nominated in 1999.
- Due to her resemblance with Swedish actress, Ingrid Bergman (now died), she is frequently compared with her.
- She first appeared in the fifth installment of the Mission: Impossible film series named, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015).
- She is not on social media.