|Rebecca Ferguson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1983|
Rebecca Ferguson is a Swedish actress and voice artist who is noted for her roles like Elizabeth Woodville in the BBC One historical drama series The White Queen, Dinah in the American television miniseries The Red Tent, Jenny Lind in the American musical drama film The Greatest Showman, Morgana in the fantasy action-adventure film The Kid Who Would Be King, Anna Watson in the American mystery psychological thriller film The Girl on the Train, Ilsa Faust in the action spy film Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Rose the Hat in the supernatural horror film Doctor Sleep, Anna Gripenhielm in the soap-opera Nya tider, Kathleen Weatherley in the biographical film Florence Foster Jenkins, Riza Stavros in the sci-fi action comedy film Men in Black: International, and Katya/Lauren in the British cold war espionage film Despite the Falling Snow.
Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström
Becca, Becky, Rebecka
In 1999, Rebecca graduated from Adolf Fredrik’s Music School in Stockholm.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Olov Eric Percy Sundström
- Mother – Rosemary Ferguson
- Siblings – She has three siblings.
- Others – Karl Percy Sundström (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Karin Matilda Frank (Paternal Grandmother),
Rebecca Ferguson has been repped by –
- Tavistock Wood Management
- Universal Talent Group, Music Artist Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Ferguson has dated –
- Ludwig Hallberg – She has previously dated a man, named, Ludwig Hallberg. She has a child named, Isac (son) from this relationship who was born in 2007.
- Rory (2016-Present) – Rebecca started dating Rory in 2016. In 2018, she announced that they were expecting their first child together and welcomed their daughter later that year. In January 2019, it was revealed that the couple had tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish descent on her father’s side and has Scottish and Northern Irish ancestry on her mom’s side.
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in many commercials and print advertisements related to cosmetics, jewelry, and apparel.
Best Known For
Playing Ilsa Faust in the action spy film series Mission: Impossible, and as Elizabeth Woodville in the drama series The White Queen (2013) in all 10 episodes.
Rebecca debuted with the 2004 Swedish slasher film Strandvaskaren for her role as Amanda.
First TV Show
From 1999 to 2001, Rebecca appeared in the TV4 soap opera Nya Tider for her role as Anna Gripenhielm.
As she did her own stunts in Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015), the actress had to undergo an intense training regime which was of 6 weeks. Rebecca did 6 hours of training daily which included Pilates, stunt practice, and fight choreography.
To prepare for the role, she had to skip dairy and sugar.
Rebecca Ferguson’s Favorite Things
- Movie – The Usual Suspects (1995)
- Food to cook – Meatballs
Source – People
Rebecca Ferguson Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was young.
- At 25, Rebecca’s mom relocated from Britain to Sweden.
- Rebecca is claustrophobic (fear of confined places).
- Ferguson suffers from vertigo.
- In 2015, she was included in Variety’s list of “10 Actors to Watch.”
- Besides working on various films and TV shows, she also runs an Argentine dance studio.
- She got to work in the 2011 film A One – Way to Antibes after she was spotted by Swedish director Richard Hobert at Simrishamn town market in 2011.
- She had fear of heights but she still managed to jump freely for 120 feet from a building during the filming of Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
- Since Ann-Margret, she is the first actress to be nominated for a Golden Globe award in 15 years. Ann-Margret was nominated in 1999.
- Due to her resemblance with Swedish actress, Ingrid Bergman (now died), she is frequently compared with her.
- She first appeared in the fifth installment of the Mission: Impossible film series named, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015).
- In 2016, she played the role of Katya Grinkova/Lauren Grinkova in Despite the Falling Snow and this role won her the “Best Actress in a Leading Role” award at the Buffalo International Film Festival and “Best Actress” awards at both California Independent Film Festival and Prague Independent Film Festival.
- She is not on social media.