|Josh McDermitt Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1978|
Josh McDermitt is an American actor, comedian, voiceover artist, and producer who has gained acclaim with his role as Eugene Porter in the post-apocalyptic horror television series, The Walking Dead. He has also been a part of many other projects including Retired at 35, Last Comic Standing, Life in Color, and Hell’s Kitchen.
Joshua Matthew Michael McDermitt
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Josh McDermitt studied at Greenway High School located in Phoenix, Arizona and then went on to attend the Grand Canyon University.
Actor, Comedian, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Michael McDermitt
- Mother – Judith McDermitt
Josh McDermitt is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Josh McDermitt has Puerto Rican and Portuguese roots on his father’s side and is of Dutch descent on his mother’s side.
- Cheeky smile
- Imposing stature
Josh McDermitt Facts
- From 2011 to 2012, he co-starred as Brandon in the comedy sitcom, Retired at 35, alongside George Segal, Johnathan McClain, Ryan Michelle Bathe, Marissa Jaret Winokur, and Jessica Walter.
- In 2014, Josh McDermitt started playing the role of Eugene Porter, a very smart man who claims to know a cure for the walker virus but is cowardly and inefficient when dealing with walkers, in the popular series, The Walking Dead.
- He served as an associate producer for the drama film, Life in Color (2015). Also, he co-starred in the movie as Homer alongside Katharine Emmer.
- Josh McDermitt provided vocals to the character of Eugene Porter in an episode titled The Robot Chicken Walking Dead Special: Look Who’s Walking of the stop motion sketch comedy television series, Robot Chicken, in October 2017.
- He is a member of the improvisational comedy group named Robert Downey Jr Jr.
- He is also a hot air balloon pilot.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0