|Jordyn Woods Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1997|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Jordyn Woods is an American socialite and model who first gained popularity due to her friendship with Kylie Jenner. She is also known for her appearance on the reality TV show, Life of Kylie. Jordyn was the 10th most googled person in the world and the 8th most googled person in the United States in 2019. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Red Table Talk, The Masked Singer, Grown-ish, Sacrifice, and has been featured in magazines such as Cosmopolitan UK.
California, United States
Model, social media personality
- Father – John Woods (Passed away in January 2017)
- Mother – Elizabeth Woods (Photographer and Brand / Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Jodie Woods (Younger Sister) (Artist), John Woods (Older Brother) (Tattoo Artist)
Jordyn Woods is signed with –
- Ford Models (Now Left the Agency)
- Wilhelmina Models
On the personal level, her mother Elizabeth Woods shoulders her representation responsibilities.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Chris Brown (2018) – Rumor
- Tristan Thompson (2019) – Jordyn was highly criticized by Kardashian fans for being involved with Khloe’s husband Tristan Thompson. In February 2019, at Kardashian’s house party, people reported to Kardashian that Tristan was all over Jordyn. Tristan’s behavior led to his separation from Khloe Kardashian. Jordyn was unavailable for any comment for months, but sometime in September, in an interview with Jada Pinkett Smith on Red Table Talk, she opened up about the incident that happened at the party, she said she did not do anything nor did she initiate anything. Tristan tried getting close to her when she was about to leave. She was shocked and just did not know what to do and left the party.
- James Harden (2019) – The model and NBA star James Harden were spotted at a crowded bar in Houston which flamed the rumors of both seeing each other. But a close source of Jordyn cleared the air saying that it was just a coincidence that they both were there. However, the Kardashian family thinks otherwise.
- Dadju (2019)
- Mystery Man (2019) – After the Kardashian incident, Jordyn was spotted with an unidentified man on certain occasions. Woods was seen holding hands with the so-called mystery man leaving Nightingale Plaza in LA. Though they have been spotted getting cozy in each other’s arm, however, their seriousness cannot be ascertained as Jordyn had been linked with many NBA players in the past like Karl-Anthony Towns from the Minnesota Timberwolves, James Harden (Khloe’s ex-boyfriend) from the Houston Rockets, and Devin Booker from the Phoenix Suns.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (2020-Present) – In 2020, she actually started dating basketball player, Karl-Anthony Towns.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
40-34-47 in or 102-86-119 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
As a model, Jordyn Woods has done promotional work for many brands.
Best Known For
- Having been Kylie Jenner’s one of close friends
- Being a known name in plus-size modeling
First TV Show
Jordyn Woods was first seen on the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians as herself in 2 episodes in 2015.
Woods is a big fan of SoulCycle workout and so, regularly attends their spinning sessions. This workout routine relies on combining indoor cycling with high-intensity cardio and short free-weight sessions. This workout can apparently burn as many as 700 calories in a 45 minutes session.
She also likes to hit the gym with regularity. After performing a brief warm-up, she tends to do cardio for about 20 to 30 minutes. After the cardio, she works on her core. Like cardio, abs exercises are a must every time she hits the gym.
She ends her workout with weight lifting exercises for specific body parts. Arms and shoulders are clubbed in a single day, while back, legs and chest are worked on another single day.
After the workout, she prefers to fuel up with a fruit smoothie or a protein shake. Sometimes, she eats an apple post-workout.
Jordyn Woods Favorite Things
- Eyebrow Makeup Product – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Moisturizer – Embryolisse from France
- Hair Product Brand – SheaMoisture, Carol’s Daughter
- Fast Food Restaurant – In-N-Out in Los Angeles, Shake Shack in New York City
- Food – Sushi
Jordyn Woods Facts
- Jordyn Woods first started modeling at the age of 6 after being signed up with Ford Models. She worked with Ford until the age of 9 before giving it up.
- Woods signed with Wilhelmina modeling agency at the age of 18 after they got impressed by her Instagram posts. The agency assigned her to the newly created plus size section.
- As Kylie Jenner’s then-close friend, she was in attendance at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s lavish wedding held at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy in May 2014.
- Woods has got various artworks inked on her body. She has got the number 23 tattooed on her back neck in Roman numerical letters and an eye on the index finger of her right hand.
- Kylie gifted Jordyn a black Mercedes-Benz convertible, costing around $70,000 as her 18th birthday gift in September 2015.
- In June 2016, she launched her own plus-size collection comprising of party dresses, stylish denim pieces and oversized jumpers in collaboration with Boohoo.com.
- Woods is close to Will Smith and his family. She is friends with Jaden Smith since he was a few days old.
- In January 2017, Jordyn received $10,000 from Kylie Jenner after her dad’s unexpected death.
- In August 2018, she launched her activewear line, SECNDNTURE.
- In June 2019, Jordyn teamed up with Boohoo.com to launch her own clothing line.
- In December 2021, Jordyn’s boyfriend, Karl-Anthony Towns gifted her a Porsche car and Louis Vuitton coat on Christmas.