|Haley Lu Richardson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 1995|
Haley Lu Richardson
Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
For her secondary education, she went to Villa Montessori School.
She then joined Arcadia High School in Phoenix.
- Father – Forrest L. Richardson (Golf Course Architect)
- Mother – Valerie M. Richardson (Marketing and Branding Professional)
- Siblings – None
Coast to Coast Talent Group
5 ft 1.5 in or 156 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley Lu Richardson has dated –
- Brett Dier (2014-2020) – In January 2014, she started dating Canadian actor Brett Dier. The couple got engaged in 2018. In November 2022, through an Instagram story, Haley revealed that the couple had ended their engagement 2 years ago.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the main role of Maggie Townsend in the 2015 sports comedy-drama film The Bronze.
In 2012, she appeared in the Meanamorphosis for her role as Cameron. It was a short film.
First TV Show
In 2012, Haley first appeared in Up in Arms for her guest role as a dancer/ choreographer.
As a kid, she has been doing lots of dancing which helped her to remain in shape; dance being a strenuous cardio workout. She was spending a minimum of 20 hours a week in dance training.
Regarding diet, she tries to keep balance by eating healthy and her favorite fatty foods.
Haley once said –
“Once you get into a habit of thinking positively and not expecting, quality of life is just way better.”
Haley Lu Richardson Favorite Things
- Food – Mac and cheese
- Olympic Event – Gymnastics
Source – UndertheRadarMag.com, MarieClaire.com
Haley Lu Richardson Facts
- While in school, she was actively participating in regional dance competitions.
- From 2001 to 2011, Haley was a lead dancer at the Cannedy Dance Company in Phoenix.
- From Arizona, she shifted base to Hollywood, California in 2011 (at the age of 16).
- In 2013, Haley started a crocheted hat and accessory line Hooked by Haley Lu.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Haley also did gymnastics while young besides dancing but didn’t compete.
- In 2014, she had her first legit kiss with her boyfriend on the occasion of New Year when she was on a cruise to the Bahamas.