Haley Lu Richardson
Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
For her secondary education, she went to Villa Montessori School.
She then joined Arcadia High School in Phoenix.
- Father – Forrest L. Richardson (Golf Course Architect)
- Mother – Valerie M. Richardson (Marketing and Branding Professional)
- Siblings – None
Coast to Coast Talent Group
5 ft 1.5 in or 156 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley Lu Richardson has dated –
- Brett Dier (2014-Present) – In January 2014, she started dating Canadian actor Brett Dier.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the main role of Maggie Townsend in the 2015 sports comedy-drama film The Bronze.
In 2012, she appeared in the Meanamorphosis for her role as Cameron. It was a short film.
First TV Show
In 2012, Haley first appeared in Up in Arms for her guest role as a dancer/ choreographer.
As a kid, she has been doing lots of dancing which helped her to remain in shape; dance being a strenuous cardio workout. She was spending a minimum of 20 hours a week in dance training.
Regarding diet, she tries to keep balance by eating healthy and her favorite fatty foods.
Haley once said –
“Once you get into a habit of thinking positively and not expecting, quality of life is just way better.”
Haley Lu Richardson Favorite Things
- Food – Mac and cheese
- Olympic Event – Gymnastics
Source – UndertheRadarMag.com, MarieClaire.com
Haley Lu Richardson Facts
- While in school, she was actively participating in regional dance competitions.
- From 2001 to 2011, Haley was a lead dancer of Cannedy Dance Company in Phoenix.
- From Arizona, she shifted base to Hollywood, California in 2011 (at the age of 16).
- In 2013, Haley started a crocheted hat and accessory line Hooked by Haley Lu.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Haley also did gymnastics while young besides dancing but didn’t compete.
- In 2014, she had her first legit kiss with her boyfriend on the occasion of New Year when she was on a cruise to the Bahamas.