|Hayley Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1988|
Hayley Williams is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and businessperson. She is best known as the lead vocalist, primary songwriter, and keyboardist of the rock band Paramore, which has released albums, extended plays, and tracks like Brand New Eyes, All We Know Is Falling, Brick by Boring Brick, After Laughter, Riot!, The Only Exception, That’s What You Get, Misery Business, Still Into You, Decode, Crushcrushcrush, Monster, Ignorance, and Caught in the Middle. Apart from that, she has also worked as a solo artist and has released albums including Petals for Armor and Flowers for Vases / Descansos.
Hayley Nichole Williams
Spongebob, Sponge, Hayles, Hbomb
Meridian, Mississippi, United States
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
Williams has attended a school in Mississippi, where she was born. Later, she moved to Tennessee and went to a different school, where she met her future band members, The Farro brothers.
After that, she faced bullying and so was homeschooled.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Businessperson
- Father – Joey Williams
- Mother – Christie Williams
- Siblings – Erica Williams (Younger Stepsister), McKayla Williams (Younger Stepsister), Jiana (Younger Stepsister), Anthony (Younger Stepbrother)
- Others – Rusty Williams (Paternal Grandfather), Sharon (Paternal Grandmother)
Dave Steunebrink and Richard Williams
Hayley was found by the above two managers and was immediately signed for a two-year production deal.
She has also been repped by The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Alternative rock, emo, pop, pop-punk, pop-rock, punk rock, power pop, art pop, new wave
Vocals, acoustic guitar, keyboard, bass guitar
Fueled by Ramen, Atlantic
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $14 Million in 2020.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hayley Williams has dated –
- Josh Farro (2004-2007) – Josh, the guitarist of the band Paramore had a three-year dating relationship with Williams from 2004 to 2007. They are the founding members of the band. They are now good friends.
- Chad Gilbert (2007-2017) – Hayley and New Found Glory guitarist, Chad Gilbert started dating in 2007 after she appeared in their music video “Kiss Me”. On December 31, 2014, the duo engaged each other. February 20, 2016, was the day when they married each other. After spending just more than a year together as a married couple, they decided to separate in 2017 and revealed the same publicly on July 1, 2017. The divorce was due to infidelity on Chad’s part.
- Taylor York (2019-Present) – Initially, it was rumored that Hayley and Taylor York are dating. However, these rumors were actually proved to be true when it was confirmed by Billboard in September 2022.
- In July 2021, in a podcast with Anna Faris, Hayley revealed that she was in a relationship at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
Hayley Williams is of English descent.
She dyes her hair as bright red-orange. She told Spin that her natural hair color is light brown or blonde.
- Gapped tooth
- Frequently changing her hair color with bright colors
- Uses colorful microphone
- Unique clothing style
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Fronting the band Paramore with the other three band members. However, in December 2010, the Farro brothers left the band.
Hayley (as a founding member of the band Paramore) released her first album All We Know Is Falling on July 26, 2005, via “Fueled by Ramen”. The album reached #8 in UK Rock Chart and was certified as Gold in the UK.
It sold more than 530,000 copies, just in the United States.
Hayley has appeared in the TV movie documentary Paramore: Born for This in 2007 as herself.
In 2009, she appeared in another short movie Paramore’s ‘Brick by Boring Brick’ as herself.
Hayley claims that giving performances on stage is the best workout for her. The continuous motivation from her fans keeps her going and an hour-long cardio session makes her feel good.
When at home, she enjoys having ice creams and candies. But, she eats in moderation. When on tour, she strictly stays away from these sweet products. Her throat and body do not allow her to eat after 8 pm (most of the time), as she gets acid reflux. Hayley never forgets to have breakfast to remain healthy. She drinks herbal tea with an antibacterial Manuka honey.
Hayley Williams Favorite Things
- Food – Coconut milk ice cream
- Song – Carrying The Banner (By the Newsies Soundtrack)
- Website – ThingsOrganizedNeatly.tumblr.com
- Restaurant – Granny’s house
- Drug – Fun
- Book – The Perks of Being A Wallflower (By Stephen Chbosky)
- Clothing – Her boyfriend’s old Bjork tee
- Musical Gear – ’59 Les Paul Jr.
- Timepass on-road – Watching scary movies with boys
- Body Part – Wenis
- Bands – Saves the Day, MewithoutYou, Radiohead, The Cure, No Doubt, Slick Shoes, The Chariot, Now, Now, Jimmy Eat World, New Found Glory, Fireworks, Set Your Goals, Tegan and Sara, H2O, Lemuria, The Swellers
Hayley Williams Facts
- She has a tattoo on the inside of her right ankle saying “Shave Me”.
- All of her siblings are from her mother’s other marriages.
- Hayley has several siblings. This is due to the fact that her mother married 4 times. Hayley is from her mother’s first marriage. So, she is the eldest.
- She is the vocalist for the band Paramore. Other current members include Zac Farro and Taylor York. Josh Farro (left the band in late 2010) and Jeremy Davis (left the band in December 2015) used to be members of Paramore.
- The Farro brothers departed from the group in December 2010 due to some differences in the faith among the band members.
- She has several tattoos on her body. The list starts as – one behind her ear, another on her wrist and thigh, and two on her ankles. So, there are a total of 5. The number of tattoos increased to 9 after a couple of months.
- In 2009, and 2010, she won Kerrang Readers’ Poll award in the category of “Sexiest Female”.
- Ice cream is her weakness. She can manage to keep other dairy products out from her menu but not ice cream.
- She received the 2020 MTV Europe Music Award for “Best Alternative”.
- On February 5, 2021, she released her 2nd studio album titled Flowers for Vases / Descansos (stylized as FLOWERS for VASES / descansos) without prior announcement through Atlantic Records. It was ranked at number #7 on the UK Digital Albums (OCC) chart, at number #22 on the US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #36 on the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart.
- In October 2021, Hayley revealed that she had decided to delete her personal social media accounts.
- In 2023, Hayley had to cancel some of Paramore’s tour dates due to a lung infection.