|Bankrol Hayden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bankrol Hayden is an American rapper and social media star. He 1st gained prominence on November 29, 2017, after he got into a nearly fatal car accident that killed 2 occupants of one car and left him and his 2 friends heavily injured in the other.
Modesto, California, United States
Modesto, California, United States
Rapper, Social Media Star
- Siblings – He has 3 siblings.
- Others – His grandfather passed away in January 2019.
- Bankrol Records
- Atlantic Recording Corporation
- A Warner Music Group
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Signature afro haircut
- Strong jawline
Bankrol Hayden has endorsed brands such as Ethika.
He has given his support to suicide prevention in April 2019.
He is religious.
Bankrol Hayden Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings Brand – Wingstop
- Rapping Influence – Kid Cudi
- Movie Character – Tony Montana from Scarface (1983), played by Al Pacino
- Personal Quotes – “If you don’t believe in yourself nobody will,” “Don’t give up, tomorrow might be the day you win,” “Never apologize for being you.”
Source – YouTube, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
Bankrol Hayden Facts
- During his time at elementary school, he was obsessed with playing kickball.
- He started making music in the 8th grade in 2016 by freestyling for fun with friends.
- He released his debut song, Humble, in April 2017.
- On November 29, 2017, he and 2 of his friends, Britaney Elvira Gomez and Julian Ramirez were in a 2006 Mercedes Benz sedan, returning from the studio, and speeding. They collided with a Ford that had 2 passengers, mother Sherri Cooley and daughter Megan Cooley, both of whom died. Bankrol was cleared of all charges, while Britaney was charged with gross vehicular manslaughter while under the influence of marijuana, and later faced 2 counts of murder.
- Hayden underwent multiple surgeries after the car accident, spent 6 days on life support, 20 days in the hospital, and 6 months recovering at home. He broke his arm, 3 ribs, his back, and had a punctured bowel.
- A week prior to the car accident, he released a song titled Ride with You featuring his friend, rapper Cal. He used the song Sorry Mrs. Jackson as a sample, performed by OutKast, consisting of André “André 3000” Benjamin and Antwan “Big Boi” Patton.
- After the accident, many got interested in his life and music, which led to singles such as Drumsticks, 28, 29, Bestfriend, and a remix of Drake‘s Nice for What.
- His song, 29, went viral and became his best-known single. He wrote it in the hospital and immediately knew it would become popular.
- Hayden would have never been a rapper if it wasn’t for his older brother, who was also a rapper. He was incarcerated as of May 2019 but awaiting release.
- In 2019, he released the singles Brothers feat. Luh Kel, B.A.N.K.R.O.L., Sandlott, while in January 2020 he released a single titled Costa Rica.
- While recording the music video for Costa Rica, Hayden spent time with a tiger and a monkey.
- He is good friends with rappers NBA YoungBoy and Blueface.
- Hayden contemplated dating a fan and also taking one of his fans to his high school prom. Ultimately, he decided to let his fanbase decide on his high school senior yearbook quote in January 2020.
- He is a big fan of the NFL and often goes to football games.
- He cannot stand the air conditioner in the car as it gets too cold for him when it’s on.
- Hayden wears retainers at night but constantly loses them.
- He admitted to having trust issues. If he sees or hears something suspicious, he “ghosts” people.
Featured Image by Bankrol Hayden / Instagram