|Corey Taylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 1973|
Corey Taylor is an American singer, songwriter, musician, author, and actor who is best known for his work as the frontman and lyricist of the heavy metal band Slipknot and the rock band Stone Sour. He had also released a solo studio album, titled CMFT, in 2020. By 2021, he had also authored 5 books.
Corey Todd Taylor
#8, Great Big Mouth, The Sickness, Todd Tigger, The Boogie Knight, Neck, Plankhead, CMFT
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
He splits his time between Des Moines, Iowa, United States, and Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Author, Actor
- Siblings – He has a sister.
- Others – Thelma Marie Horn (Paternal Grandmother)
Heavy Metal, Nu Metal, Alternative Metal, Groove Metal, Hard Rock, Post-Grunge
- Roadrunner Records
- Great Big Mouth Records
Corey Taylor’s net worth had been $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corey has dated –
- Scarlett Stone (1998–2007) – Corey had started dating Scarlett Stone in 1998 and the couple eventually got married on March 11, 2004. They have a son together named Griffin Parker Taylor (b. September 17, 2002). The pair had parted ways in 2007.
- Stephanie Luby (2009–2017) – Corey had started dating model and fashion designer Stephanie Luby in 2009 and they got married on November 13, 2009, in a ceremony at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. He had announced in December 2017, via Twitter, that they had separated.
- Alicia Dove (2019-Present) – Corey began dating dancer Alicia Dove in April 2019 and they got married on October 6, 2019.
He also has 2 daughters named Angeline Taylor (b. 1992) and Aravis Taylor from a previous, unnamed relationship (s).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German and part Native American descent on his father’s side and Irish and part Dutch descent on his mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Ever-changing hairstyle
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
- Has both his hands and upper torso covered in tattoos
Corey Taylor Facts
- By the time he had turned 15, Corey had developed a drug addiction and had overdosed on cocaine twice. Raised primarily by a single mother until then, he had shifted to his grandmother’s house who had taken legal custody of him so that he could continue going to school.
- She also used to buy him musical equipment to better channel his energies. Aged 18, he had left his grandmother’s house and had lived in several places in the state of Iowa.
- Later in life, he had developed serious problems with alcohol abuse and had revealed that his ex-wife Scarlett had prevented him from committing suicide. He had attempted to jump off a balcony of the 8th floor of The Hyatt on Sunset Boulevard in 2003 but she had saved his life. She had even threatened to divorce him if he had refused to mend his ways. He had turned sober by January 2006.
- In a 2017 interview, he had revealed that he had been s*xually abused when he was 10 years old by a friend who was 6 years older than him.
- In April 2020, he had switched to a plant-based diet to improve his cardiovascular health.
Featured Image by Corey Taylor / Instagram