|Zac Farro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1990|
Zac Farro is an American drummer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist who has amassed a huge fan following as the drummer of the popular pop-punk band, Paramore (2004-2010; 2017-Present).
Zachary Wayne Farro
Voorhees Township, New Jersey, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Drummer, Songwriter, Multi-Instrumentalist
- Siblings – Nate Farro (Older Brother), Joshua Farro (Older Brother) (Musician), Jonathan Farro (Younger Brother), Isabelle Farro (Younger Sister)
Alternative Rock, Pop Rock, Pop Punk, Emo, Indie Pop, Synth-pop, Ambient
Drums, Guitar, Background Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Percussion
Fueled by Ramen
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Emily Patty (2008-2010)
- Kayla Graninger (2019-Present) – As of 2022, Zac is in a romantic relationship with the Nashville musician Kayla Graninger, who goes by the stage name ‘Elke’.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
Often wears a beanie
Zac Farro Favorite Things
- Film Directors – Wes Anderson, Richard Linklater, Sofia Coppola
- Films – The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004), Before Sunrise (1995), Before Sunset (2004), Before Midnight (2013)
- Albums – Rubber Soul (1965) by The Beatles, Heart of the Congos (1977) by The Congos, Tusk (1979) by Fleetwood Mac, Electric Hawaii (2012) by Opossom, Afro-Harping (1968) by Dorothy Ashby
Zac Farro Facts
- Among his musical influences are Dave Grohl, Death Cab for Cutie, Radiohead, The Beatles, Jimmy Eat World, Pink Floyd, Paper Route, etc.
- Zac and his brother Josh Farro were members of Paramore from 2004 until their departure in 2010. The brothers gave a scathing account of their time in the band following their exit in December 2010, but nevertheless Zac reunited with Paramore (sans Josh) in 2017.
- He was the youngest member of Paramore, having joined the band at the age of 14 years.
- After leaving Paramore, Zac worked on the music groups, HalfNoise and Novel American.
Featured Image by Tamtam7683 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0