|Courtney Stodden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1994|
Courtney Stodden is an American media personality, model, singer, songwriter, producer, and actor who came under the spotlight in 2011 when then 16-year-old Stodden married then 51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison. Over the years, Courtney Stodden has been a part of several projects which include Celebrity Big Brother, likes of Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, Couples Therapy, The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition, Celebs Go Dating, Dr. Phil, Reality Ex-Wives, Hollywood Hillbillies, Love Addict, The Donny Clay Show with Courtney Stodden, Lifechangers, Gown and Out in Beverly Hills, Million Dollar Matchmaker, Verotika, and Courtney.
Courtney Alexis Stodden
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Due to their voluptuous looks, they were bullied by their classmates. As a result, they left the school and started educating themselves from an online private Christian academy, “Alpha Omega”. So, they were homeschooled.
Reality Television Personality, Media Personality, Model, Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Actor
- Father – Alex John Stodden
- Mother – Krista Kay Keller Stodden
- Siblings – They have 2 older sisters.
Krista Stodden, Courtney’s mother.
They have also been signed with Media Giants, Public Relations Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, their net worth had been $500 Thousand.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney has dated –
- Chris Winters – 24 years older than them, 6ft 1 inch Chris dated Courtney in the past.
- Brian Austin Green – They previously had an affair with Brian Austin Green, an actor, producer, and former rapper best known for his portrayal of David Silver in the television series Beverly Hills, 90210.
- Doug Hutchison (2010-2013; 2014-2017) – An aspiring singer, Stodden signed up online for an acting workshop from Doug Hutchison. Courtney did that on the recommendation of their maternal aunt. Doug was not aware of their age and started a courtship that lasted for about 6 months. They suddenly started liking each other. Courtney’s mother allowed them to take their own decision regarding marriage. On May 20, 2011, Courtney married Doug in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is Hutchison’s third marriage. There is an age gap of 35 years between the two. They separated in October 2013. They reconciled in 2014, which Courtney announced to Fox411 on August 11, 2014. They split for the final time in February 2017. In March 2018, Courtney applied for divorce from Doug.
- Edward Lozzi (2013) – American publicist Edward Lozzi had a fling with Stodden in November 2013. They were spotted together dancing in a VIP booth.
- Marc Mani (2017) – On Valentine’s Day of 2017, Courtney was spotted on a date with famous breast enlargement doctor Marc Mani. It was a rumor.
- Chris Sheng (2020-Present) – Courtney started dating Chris Sheng in 2020. The couple got engaged on May 28, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Courtney came out as non-binary in April 2021.
- Large breasts
- Blonde hair
37-23-35 in or 94-58.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Their early marriage to an older man (with an age gap of 35 years), Doug Hutchison. Courtney married him on May 20, 2011, when Courtney was only 16.
First TV Show
Courtney has guest appeared in numerous television series in 2011 like Good Morning America, E! News, Father Albert, and Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers.
They work out and have posted their video regarding the same.
Courtney Stodden Facts
- They have 2 dogs – Tuna and Bizarre.
- They are aspiring pop music and country music singer.
- Courtney’s childhood was “beautiful and fun” and they were extremely spoiled but in a good way.
- There was a huge difference in their looks at 14 only. At 11, they looked normal but gradually enlarged their breasts and started looking like a very mature person when they were only 14 years old.
- Courtney released a single – “Don’t Put It On Me” in 2010.
- On behalf of PETA, they have promoted the vegetarian lifestyle.
- Courtney was Miss Ocean Shores (Washington) Teen USA 2009.
- They are lactose intolerant.
- In 2019, they were cast as a Pretty Blonde in the anthology horror film, Verotika, based on a line of comic books published by Glenn Danzig’s company Verotik.
- Courtney has joined the OnlyFans website.