|Brian Austin Green Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 15, 1973|
Brian Austin Green is an American actor known for playing the character of David Silver in the famous television series Beverly Hills, 90210. He has also been in recurring roles in other famous television series such as Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008-2009), Freddie (2005-2006), Wedding Band (2012-2013), and Anger Management (2012-2014). He is also popular on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles County, California, United States
Brian attended the Hamilton High School Academy of Music and then the North Hollywood High School.
- Father – George Green
- Mother – Joyce Green
- Siblings – Keith Green (Brother), Lorelei Green (Sister)
- Others – John L. Green (Paternal Grandfather), Elvina Mary Coscarelli (Paternal Grandmother)
Brian is represented by ICM Partners.
Vocals, piano, drums, guitar
Yab Yum Entertainment/MCA Nashville
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Soleil Moon Frye – Soleil is an actress who was rumored to be dating Brian in the late 1980s or early 1990s.
- Tori Spelling (1990-1991) – Brian was romantically linked to his Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star Tori Spelling. The couple started dating in 1990 and separated a year later in 1991.
- Tiffani Thiessen (1992-1995) – In 1992, he was linked with actress Tiffani Thiessen with whom he has worked in She Fought Alone (1995) and Beverly Hills, 90210. The couple almost dated for 3 years before finally separating in 1995.
- Vanessa Marcil (1999-2003) – Brian started dating actress Vanessa Marcil in 1999. During this relationship, Vanessa gave birth to their first son named Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green on March 30, 2002. They, however, parted ways in 2003.
- Megan Fox (2004-2015, 2016-2020) – He is best known for his relationship with actress Megan Fox, whom he started dating in 2004. They met for the first time on the set of Hope & Faith when he was 30 years old and Megan was 13 years his junior. Since then, they were in an on-again-off-again relationship. They got married on June 24, 2010, at the Four Seasons resort in Hawaii. The couple has 3 sons together named Noah Shannon Green (b. September 27, 2012), Bodhi Ransom Green (b. February 12, 2014), and Journey River Green (b. 2016). In 2015, Fox filed for divorce from Brian. However, they got back together in 2016. Finally, in May 2020, the couple announced their separation and Megan filed for divorce on November 25, 2020.
- Tina Louise (2020) – Brian and Tina Louise dated for a short period of time in 2020.
- Sharna Burgess (2020-Present) – In December 2020, Brian sparked dating rumors when he was spotted with choreographer, Sharna Burgess going on a vacation during Christmas. They made their relationship Instagram official in January 2021 by sharing a picture of them together kissing in Hawaii.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian, English, Irish, Scottish, Hungarian, and Cherokee Native American ancestry.
- Tall height
- Pentagon face shape
Brian has appeared in the commercials for the following brands –
- Kelloggs Corn Pops cereal (1989)
- Eggo Minis
- Cheerios cereal (1992)
- Qix Video Game for Nintendo Game Boy (1990)
Best Known For
- Playing the character of David Silver on the television series Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990 to 2000
- Being the husband of Megan Fox
Brian made his theatrical film debut as Metal Louie in Kid in 1990.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on Knots Landing as Brian Cunningham in 1986.
Brian released his first album One Stop Carnival in 1996. The album includes 14 songs including The Closet, You Send Me, Style Iz It.
Brian Austin Green Facts
- Brian’s middle name Austin was added to distinguish him from another actor of the same name in the Screen Actor’s Guild at the age of 9.
- He owns a music production company that runs by the name of ‘Shen Productions’.
- He is also the owner of the production company ‘Brian Austin Green Productions’.
- He hates the paparazzi. In an interview in 2010, he said that he likes his life very private and that the paparazzi constantly trying to get a picture annoys him.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by vagueonthehow / Flickr / CC BY-2.0