Victoria Davey Spelling
Tori, T, The TV Movie Queen
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Tori went to Beverly Hills High School in Beverly Hills, California.
In 1991, Spelling graduated from Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – Aaron Spelling (TV and film producer)
- Mother – Candy (née Marer) Spelling (Author, TV personality)
- Siblings – Randy Spelling (Younger Brother) (Former Actor, now life coach)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tori Spelling dated –
- Jean-Claude Van Damme – Tori was rumored to have had a fling with Belgian actor, Jean-Claude.
- Brian Austin Green (1990-1991) – From 1990 to 1991, the two actors Brian Austin and Tori dated each other.
- Jason Priestley (1991) – In 1991, Spelling had an encounter with Canadian actor, Jason Priestley.
- Vince Neil (1992) – Vocalist and musician, Vince Neil and Tori dated briefly each other in 1992.
- Nick Savalas (1992-1995) – In December 1992, British actor Nick Savalas and Tori started dating each other. At that time, she was filming for Beverly Hills, 90210 and started living with Nick. Then, she finally broke with Nick in early 1995 as he was not true in this relationship.
- Julian Lennon (1993) – English musician Julian Lennon and Tori briefly dated in 1993. He was also 10 years her senior.
- Patrick Muldoon (1995) – Deadly Pursuits (1996) co-stars Patrick Muldoon and Tori Spelling dated each other in 1995.
- Greg Vaughan (1996) – In 1996, actor Greg Vaughan and Tori dated for some time. Initially, the relationship was kept a secret on Greg’s request.
- Vincent Young (1999-2001) – From May 1999 to April 2001, the actors Vincent Young and Tori dated each other. They first met on the set of “Beverly Hills, 90210.”
- Charlie Shahnaian (2002-2006) – Actor and playwright Charlie Shanian started dating Tori in June 2002. She announced her engagement to Charlie in November 2003. Finally, on July 3, 2004, the couple got married in a lavish $1 million wedding ceremony. Next year, in October 2005, the couple split and Charlie filed for divorce, which was finalized on April 20, 2006.
- Dean McDermott (2005-Present) – Mind Over Murder (2005) co-stars Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling started dating each other in 2005. They got engaged and married on May 7, 2006, less than a month after Tori’s divorce was finalized. It was a private wedding ceremony in Wakaya, Fiji. The couple renewed their marriage vows on May 8, 2010 in California. The couple has 4 biological children – sons Liam Aaron (b. March 13, 2007) and Finn Davey (b. August 30, 2012), and daughters Stella Doreen (b. June 9, 2008) and Hattie Margaret (b. October 10, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian and Polish ancestry on her father’s side while she is of Hungarian, German, and Polish descent on her mom’s side.
On her left ankle, she has a tattoo of “Rose.”
37-27-35 in or 94-69-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU) or 3.5 (EU)
In 1992, she appeared in a Cheerios cereal commercial with Brian Austin Green.
She has also served as the spokesperson for Psychic Source.
Due to her both parents being Jewish, she was raised in that faith and still practices it.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Donna Martin in Fox’s drama series Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990 to 2000. The show was produced by her father.
She debuted with 1989 adventure comedy film Troop Beverly Hills for her role as Jamie.
First TV Show
In 1981, Tori appeared in detective drama series Vega$ for her role as Julie in an episode titled “Seek and Destroy.”
Check out Tori Spelling’s workout routine and diet plan. She does light home-based workouts and focuses more on her diet to stay fit.
Tori Spelling Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Color – Kelly Green
Source – Us Magazine
Tori Spelling Facts
- Tori’s middle name “Davey” has been taken from her paternal grandfather, David.
- At 6, Tori was taking acting lessons.
- She has released her autobiography “Stori Telling” which was named as the best celebrity autobiography of 2009.
- With the Universal Life Church Monastery, she has served as the ordained minister.
- She previously had a pet dog, Mimi La Rue which died on June 17, 2008 at the age of 11. At a time, she was having 4 dogs, 2 chickens, 1 guinea pig, and 1 real pig.
- Spelling is the goddaughter of Dean Martin and Barbara Stanwyck.
- In Japanese, Tori means “Bird.”
- Tori loves horror films.
- She is allergic to cats. But, still, she had 3 because they were cute.
- She does not like roller coasters.
- Her dream location to live life is on a farm.
- Cooking, crafting and party planning are three of her favorite things.
- She loves to collect antiques.
- She is afraid of tarantulas.
- She knows knitting and was knitting a baby blanket when she was pregnant with Liam.
- His son Liam hates eggs.
- She doesn’t drink coffee.
- In 1994, a parrot bit on her nose, so she had to undergo a small nose surgery.
- Connect with Tori on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, and MySpace.