|Adrian Marcel Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1990|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Adrian Marcel is an American singer, songwriter, and rapper who burst into the limelight after releasing his debut mixtape 7 Days of Weak (2013), the piece of work having been presented by the Grammy Award-winning musician Raphael Saadiq who had taken Adrian in as his protégé. Marcel went on to drop various other mixtapes such as Weak After Next Reloaded (2018), several singles like his first RIAA-certified gold hit number 2AM (2014), and numerous albums including 98th (2019). He has amassed more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Adrian Marcel Hutton
Oakland, California, United States
He got enrolled in the Oakland School for the Arts in 2003.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
He has been represented by Cipriani Management.
R&B, Hip Hop
- El Seven
- Republic Records
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
1. He has been married to a lady of unknown name with whom he has two daughters and a son.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Tattoos on his body
- Defined jawline
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Versace.
Adrian Marcel Favorite Things
- Song Of His – I’m Still (2013) as it has been one of his most real and honest numbers and one of the few songs that he did not hold any punches, having learned with it that being honest was really the way to go
Source – Interview Magazine
Adrian Marcel Facts
- He hails from Oakland in California.
- Adrian has stated that when he was younger, his parents had motivated him to pursue the performing arts.
- He has disclosed that he has always got greatly influenced by talented vocalists and has pulled inspiration from anything, never having bound himself to a particular genre.
- Marcel has been grateful to Raphael Saadiq who had mentored him and his sound. He has recalled that his management had played Saadiq his music, that he had liked and gone on to fly him out to L.A. when they both had spent a day together. It had been conversation and hanging out, after which they began getting to know each other and finally, started working on music. Adrian has affirmed that he had grown up on Raphael’s sound. Moreover, the legend was from his hometown Oakland, where listening to Raphael was like a religion. Adrian had been blown away to have found out how knowledgeable he was, not only in music but in every aspect, yet so positive and humble. He has loved how Saadiq has never made music a job and has allowed everything to simply flow naturally.
- Adrian has revealed that he has learned that in order to become successful in the music industry, having patience is a must. He has seen that things have often happened in a totally different manner than what he had planned or expected. He has realized that it is all about understanding that one’s time will surely come, that one has to have faith in God and simply have fun going through the journey.
- Adrian has believed that a little prayer goes a long way.
- He has considered his spirit animal to be the lion as he has been totally fearless in everything he has done, whether be it his thoughts, feelings, wants, needs, or vocals.
Featured Image by Adrian Marcel / Instagram