|Dan Gheesling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1983|
Dan Gheesling is an American television personality, YouTuber, Twitch streamer and teacher who rose to fame after appearing on the reality TV series Big Brother 10 in 2008 and emerging as the first competitor in the history of the show to win by a 7-0 unanimous vote. Gheesling also got featured in season 14 of the program where he again made it to the final two, thereby becoming the first player to reach the final round twice, and thus getting considered to be one of the greatest Big Brother competitors ever. He went on to be a gaming live streamer and social media influencer, having launched his eponymous YouTube channel in May 2011 and made popular gaming content there as well as on Twitch.
Daniel Robert Gheesling
Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Gheesling went to Divine Child High School. He then attended Michigan State University and acquired a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology.
Television Personality, YouTuber, Twitch Streamer, Teacher
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Chelsea Niemiec (2011-Present) – He tied the knot with Chelsea Niemiec on July 2, 2011, in Orchard Lake in Michigan. They have 2 sons named Desmond Daniel Gheesling (b. July 3, 2016) and Miles Glen Gheesling (b. March 13, 2018). They announced via an Instagram post on June 8, 2021, that they were expecting their 3rd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Moles on his face
- Oval-shaped face
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Nesquik.
Dan Gheesling Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Turkey cutlets, Mediterranean dishes
- Snack – Cheez-Its
- Films – The Godfather, Good Will Hunting, The Karate Kid (Parts I and II)
- Color – Black having thought that he has worn it well
- Activities – Running, Coaching as well as watching football, Going out with his friends
Source – Fandom
Dan Gheesling Facts
- He has taught Health at Orchard Lake St. Mary’s Preparatory School, having also been the assistant coach of the school’s football team.
- Dan has affirmed to have had a unique experience spending months in a house filled with TV cameras as well as strangers, and end up receiving the $500,000 grand prize. However, instead of going on a shopping spree, his post-winning purchases had been far from extravagant having included only a television and a PlayStation 3. Along with that, he had invested, and later on, put a down payment on a condo. Gheesling did not buy any cars as he has always found it interesting to drive the same car for years to find out the number of miles he can put on it.
- Gheesling has regarded money to be a game, and that one either gets played by it or finds a way to play it. He has affirmed that, as opposed to what may be the natural assumption, he has not lived a life of fame and fortune but instead he has liked to work and keep running his business every day.
- He has disclosed that he had a bit more fun in Big Brother 10 than in Big Brother 14, as everybody was on the same even footing.
- Dan has believed religion to be of great importance and that it helps to establish and maintain basic values. He has found it to have got more important as one gets older.
Featured Image by Dan Gheesling / Instagram