|Sharna Burgess Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1985|
Sharna Burgess is an Australian ballroom dancer, choreographer, and host best known for being a professional partner and troupe member on the ABC series Dancing with the Stars as well as for being a judge on the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars, along with Craig Revel Horwood and Tristan MacManus. With her celebrity partner Bobby Bones, she emerged as the winner of the 27th season 27 of Dancing with the Stars.
Sharna May Burgess
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia
When Sharna was 5, she started getting trained in gymnastics, ballet, and jazz.
At the age of 8, she began her study of the ballroom, winning many titles on the local and national levels.
Professional Dancer, Choreographer, Host
- Father – Ray Burgess
- Mother – Lucy Burgess
She has been managed by Mona Loring (MLC PR).
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sharna Burgess has dated –
- Sasha Farber (2009-2011) – In November 2011, she had admitted during an interview that she was already dating choreographer and her Dancing with the Stars co-star Sasha Farber for 2 years.
- Paul Kirkland (2011-2015) – Sharna was in a relationship with English choreographer and dancer Paul Kirkland from 2011 to 2015.
- Bonner Bolton (2017) – In March 2017, there were RUMORs that she had a fling with American fashion model and former professional bull rider Bonner Bolton.
- Pierson Fode (2017) – It was RUMORed that she had an encounter with the American actor, Internet personality, and model Pierson Fode in April 2017.
- Brian Austin Green (2020-Present) – In December 2020, Sharna was seen with American actor Brian Austin Green while leaving for a vacation on Christmas day. However, she was already dating Brian for a couple of weeks. She confirmed this relationship via Instagram in January 2021. In February 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together, a baby boy. They welcomed a son named Zane Walker Green on June 28, 2022. Zane was born at 12:12 pm.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her willpower
- Tattoo on her left foot
- Blue eyes
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Sharna is known for being a professional dancer and troupe member at the ABC series Dancing With The Stars.
First TV Show
She made her television debut with the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars in 2011.
Talking about her fitness routine in an interview, she said that she often does not get time for gymming during the dance season and so, she takes hot yoga classes for calming and stretching.
The dancer never skips breakfast and it keeps her going. Talking to Girl Power, Sharna said she has given up completely on pasteurized dairy, whole grains, wheat, soy, processed foods, and refined sugar. She believes in staying hydrated and drinks 3 liters of water daily. Sleep and water are her ideal mantras for healthy living.
Sharna Burgess Favorite Things
- Role Models – Gene Kelly, Cyd Charisse, Jessica Alba
- Snack – Cheese, Salami
- Music Genre – Soul and R&B
- TV Show – How to Get Away with Murder
- Lingerie – Agent Provocateur
- Actors – Hugh Jackman, Josh Hartnett, Channing Tatum, Chris Hemsworth
Source – SharnaBurgess.com, Maxim
Sharna Burgess Facts
- She is into different sports and dance styles since childhood.
- She represented Australia at the standard and Latin styles at the World Championships when she was only 15 years old.
- Sharna was a performer at the closing ceremony of the Sydney Olympic Games in 2000.
- The professional dancer shifted base to London when she was 18.
- Choreographer Jason Gilkison gave Sharna a break with his hit dance touring show Burn The Floor in 2006. The show sold over four million tickets in more than 30 countries and 160 cities globally and became a huge hit.
- On Dancing with the Stars, she has partnered with celebrities such as Jesse Metcalfe, James Hinchcliffe, Keyshawn Johnson, Antonio Brown, Nick Carter, Bonner Bolton, Bobby Bones, and Josh Norman.
- Burgess knows disco, club/freestyle, hip hop, jazz, and swing styles of dance.
- She shares a close friendship with her Dancing With The Stars co-star Peta Murgatroyd for more than a decade.
- In September 2021, Sharna had participated in season 30 of Dancing with the Stars‘ season 30 where she was paired with her then-boyfriend, Brian Austin Green.