|Nick Carter Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 28, 1980|
Nick Carter is a talented musician and actor. He is best recognized as one of the members of the famous pop group, Backstreet Boys. He also had a run as a solo artist and collaborated with musicians like Jordan Knight of New Kids On The Block. Nick, along with professional dancer Sharna Burgess, finished 2nd in the season 21 of Dancing With The Stars. He has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 800k followers on Twitter.
Nickolas Gene Carter
Frack, Messy Marvin, Chaos, Nicky
Jamestown, New York, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Nick Carter studied at the Miles Elementary School. Later, he employed a personal tutor for tours. Nick never went to high school. He took dance lessons at the Karl and DiMarco School of Theatre and Dance.
Musician, Dancer, Actor
- Father – Robert Carter (Died in 2017) (Businessman)
- Mother – Jane Elizabeth Schneck (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Bobbie Jean (Younger Brother), Leslie (Younger Sister) (Died on January 31, 2012), twins – Aaron (Younger Brother) and Angel (Younger Sister)
- Others – Ginger Carter (Older Step-Sister), Ginger R. Elrod (Step-Mother), Kaden Brent (Younger Step-Brother), Charles C. Carter (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Jean Latta (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Douglas Spaulding (Maternal Grandfather), Helen Jean Neal (Maternal Grandmother)
Nick Carter is managed by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- The Firm, Management Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Norman Aladjem, Agent, Paradigm, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Juliette Harris, Publicist, It Girl Public Relations, Marina Del Rey, California, United States
Pop, Pop Rock, R&B, Dance
Vocals, Guitar, Drums
Jive, RCA, Zomba, 604, Kaotic INC
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick Carter has dated –
- Tila Tequila – Nick was once rumored to be dating Singaporean singer and model, Tila Tequila.
- Debra LaFave (1995-1996) – From 1995 to 1996, Nick dated a teacher named Debra LaFave.
- Willa Ford (1997-2000) – From 1997 to October 2000, Nick dated designer Willa Ford.
- Tiffanny Mannik (2000-2001) – From December 2000 to May 2001, Nick dated Tiffanny Mannik.
- Asun Ortega (2001)
- Anastacia Newkirk (2002) – He was rumored to be dating singer-songwriter, Anastacia Newkirk, in 2002.
- Angi Taylor (2002)
- Isabelle Filling (2002)
- Sue Bird (2002)
- Malika (2002) – In 2002, Nick briefly dated reality TV contestant, Malika.
- Alisa Reyes (2003-2007) – Nick is said to have been in an on-and-off relationship with actress Alisa Reyes from 2003 to 2007.
- Christy Lane (2003) – From April 2003 to August 2003, Nick dated model Christy Lane.
- Nada Veselinovic (2003)
- Alexandra Bachelier (2003)
- Paris Hilton (2003-2004) – From December 2003 to July 2004, Nick was in a relationship with socialite Paris Hilton. In his autobiography, Nick has stated that Paris had a negative influence on him when it came to his impulse on partying.
- Ashlee Simpson (2004) – Nick was rumored to be dating singer and actress, Ashlee Simpson, in 2004.
- Kaya Jones (2004-2005) – From August 2004 to February 2005, Nick dated Canadian singer, Kaya Jones.
- Sara Borough (2005)
- Tanya Jane (2005)
- Nikki Chick (2005)
- Javine Hylton (2005)
- Celiece Aurea (2005)
- Brittny Gastineau (2005)
- Bai Ling (2005) – He was linked with Chinese actress, Bai Ling, in 2005.
- Alex Murrel (2005-2006)
- Claire Grieve (2006) – From February 2006 to July 2006, Nick dated Australian model, Claire Grieve.
- Irina Pushistaya (2006)
- Kari Ann Peniche (2006)
- Dalene Kurtis (2006) – From July 2006 to August 2006, Nick dated glamour model, Dalene Kurtis.
- Julie Bornemann (2006-2007) – From October 2006 to August 2007, Nick dated actress Julie Bornemann.
- Bryttny Scheibe (2007)
- Antonella Barba (2007)
- Irina Voronina (2007) – From April to July 2007, Nick dated Russian glamour model, Irina Voronina.
- Kim Martin (2007) – From July 2007 to August 2007, Nick was seeing glamour model, Kim Martin.
- Kierstin Nichole (2007) – From August 2007 to October 2007, Nick Carter dated singer Kierstin Nichole.
- Haylie Duff (2007) – Nick was linked with singer-songwriter and actress, Haylie Duff, in 2007 after they were seen together at Les Deux.
- Meghan Kabir (2008)
- Marina Poldervaart (2008)
- Kristen Kukta (2008)
- Meredith Weiss (2008)
- Christina Uhrenholt (2008)
- Sandy Babe (2008)
- Alexie Phillips (2008)
- Lauren Kitt – Nick has been in a relationship with a fitness trainer, Lauren Kitt, for a long time. Nick met Lauren through his siblings in the Florida Keys. He proposed to her on February 23, 2013, and they tied the knot in Santa Barbara, California on April 12, 2014. They have a son named Odin Reign Carter (born April 19, 2016) and a daughter named Odin Reign Carter (b. October 2, 2019). The couple also suffered a miscarriage in September 2018. In January 2021, it was revealed that they were expecting their 3rd child together. On April 21, 2021, the couple welcomed a baby girl named Pearl after experiencing minor complications.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Scots-Irish /Northern Irish, and remote French-Canadian ancestry.
He often dyes his hair ‘brown’.
- Tends to keep a spiky hairstyle
- Tattoos on his arms
Nick Carter has done commercial work for brands like –
- Burger King
- Florida State Lottery
- The Money Store
Best Known For
- Being the youngest member of the 1990s favorite pop group, Backstreet Boys. The band has been a worldwide success selling over millions of records. Some of the band’s notable songs include Quit Playing Games (with My Heart), Everybody (Backstreet’s Back), As Long as You Love Me, I Want It That Way, Shape of My Heart, Straight Through My Heart, and Don’t Go Breaking My Heart.
- Being a teen idol between the mid-1990s and early 2000s. He also appeared in reality TV shows like House of Carters (in 2006), I (Heart) Nick Carter (2014), and Dancing with the Stars (2015-2017).
He released his debut studio album, Backstreet Boys, as a member of the band, Backstreet Boys, in May 1996.
On October 29, 2002, Nick released his first solo album, Now or Never, through Jive Records. The album received gold certification.
In 1990, he made his theatrical film debut in the fantasy romantic film, Edward Scissorhands. However, he was uncredited for his role.
In 2010, he made his credited feature film debut in the action thriller film, Kill Speed.
First TV Show
In 1997, he made his first TV show appearance in the Swedish talk show, Söndagsöppet, along with the other members of Backstreet Boys.
In 2002, he lent his voice to the animated comedy-drama series, Arthur.
Nick Carter exercises 6 times a week. His workout involves 45 minutes of cardio using the elliptical trainer. He also plays basketball for 4 hours almost every day. Besides that, he goes swimming, scuba diving, and hiking in the Malibu Canyon. He also lifts weights in the gym and used to have a personal trainer named Mike Hazards who assisted him in his training.
As for his diet, he keeps a close eye on the calories he consumes per day. His diet includes lots of salads, steamed vegetables, asparagus, fruits, quinoa, salmon, and power bars. He has cut back on sugary goodies like candies, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and junk foods. He enjoys eating ice cream on his cheat days. He has also limited his alcohol consumption to a great extent.
Nick Carter Favorite Things
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Video Games – Duke Nukem, Mortal Kombat, World of Warcraft
Source – nickcarter.net
Nick Carter Facts
- Growing up, his family moved to Ruskin, Florida.
- His parents owned Yankee Rebel Bar in New York and Garden Villa Retirement Home in Ruskin, Florida.
- He played the lead character in the Phantom of the Opera in his 4th-grade production in Miles Elementary School.
- In 1999, he was included in Teen People magazine’s “21 Hottest Stars Under 21” list.
- In January 2002, he was arrested for allegedly disobeying police orders outside a nightclub in Tampa, Florida.
- On January 13, 2016, he was arrested again and booked for misdemeanor battery outside a bar in Key West, Florida.
- He has been the owner of ‘N-Control Management’ since 2000.
- On April 30, 2002, his boat racing team, ‘Nick Carter Racing’, won its first ever race at the Daytona Harley Davidson Offshore Grand Prix.
- He has obtained a scuba diver license.
- CosmoGirl magazine voted him the “Sexiest Man Of The World” in 2002.
- He considers Canadian singer, Bryan Adams, as his biggest musical idol.
- Nick disowned his parents due to his mother’s greediness. However, he remained close to his brother and sisters.
- He failed to attend his sister, Leslie Carter’s, funeral in 2012 due to his revolting relationship with his family members.
- He also missed his younger sister, Angel Carter’s, wedding as it fell on the same day as his bachelor party in Vegas in 2013.
- Nick is a huge fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- He loves animals and owns a dog named Nacho and a cat.
- He is allergic to cats.
- Nick believes in ghosts and aliens.
- He draws and paints in his free time.
- He has admitted to being star-struck by Michael Jackson.
- In 2008, he was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy.
- Nick credits Norman Vincent Peale’s book, Why Some Positive Thinkers Get Powerful Results, given to him by bandmate Kevin Richardson, in helping him see the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle.
- He has been involved with various charity programs of the United Nations like United Nations Environment Programme, the Convention on Migratory Species, United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP), and the Coral Reef Action Network (ICRAN).
- In November 2017, former teen pop star Melissa Schuman accused him of raping her. She claimed that the incident occurred in 2002.
- In March 2022, Nick revealed that before joining Backstreet Boys, he could’ve been a part of the popular band, *NSYNC. He was offered to choose between a $50,000 contract from the Mickey Mouse Club and Backstreet Boys and he chose the latter.
- In December 2022, Nick was sued for sexual battery by a fan named Shay, due to an alleged encounter that reportedly took place in 2001. She claimed that Nick invited her to visit his tour bus and gave her an alcoholic beverage. Shay also revealed that she was later forced to engage in s*xual acts.
- In February 2023, it was revealed that Nick had filed a countersuit against Melissa Schuman, who had accused him of rape in November 2017, and Shannon Ruth, who had accused him of s*xual assault in December 2022, claiming that the 2 women took advantage of the #MeToo movement.
- Visit his official website @ nickcarter.net.
- Follow Nick Carter on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Nick Carter / Instagram