|Rivkah Reyes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1992|
Rivkah Reyes is an American actress, writer, comedian, and host who rose to fame as Katie in 2003’s School of Rock.
Rebecca Julia Brown
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rivkah trained in acting at the School at Steppenwolf and The Second City. They also attended the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Actress, Writer, Host
- Father – Larry Brown
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rivkah has dated –
- Kevin Alexander Clark (2003)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, Hispanic, and White)
Rivkah has Filipino, Russian, and Spanish ancestry.
- Freckled face
- Alluring eyes
Through their social media, Rivkah has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Universal Standard.
Rivkah Reyes Favorite Things
- Instagram Accounts To Follow – @the.holistic.psychologist, @beesdyingalarmingrate, @megsstalter, @ziwef
- Show – The Masked Singer
- Quarantine Meal – Tacos
- Quarantine Drink – “ceremonial cacao blended up with hot water, honey and cinnamon”
Source – The Native Society
Rivkah Reyes Facts
- They were raised in Chicago.
- Rivkah was only 4 years old when they began performing. The first instrument that they picked up was a guitar.
- One of their earliest performances was at an NPR show From the Top in 4th grade where they were discovered and cast as Katie in their debut theatrical film School of Rock in 2003.
- Rivkah joined the YouTube community with their self-titled channel on January 3, 2009.
- They had worked in The Second City in Chicago in the past.
- One of the earliest posts that Reyes uploaded to their Instagram account was on September 23, 2015.
- In their free time, Reyes enjoys drawing, listening to music, playing the bass guitar, guitar, reading, singing, spending time on the computer, and writing.
- It was actor and comedian Jack Black who nicknamed them “Reeba Deeba.”
- They relocated to Los Angeles in 2020.
- Rivkah had come out as bisexual in high school but later came out as a lesbian while in college. Sometime after 2015, they came out on TikTok as nonbinary.
- They are a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter motion.
- As of November 2021, some of the most-watched videos on their channel were Say It Ain’t So/Thinking About You (Weezer/Frank Ocean mashup) – Becca Brown, Blackbird – Rivkah Reyes, and The Dinner Party.
Featured Image By Rivkah Reyes / Instagram