|Jax Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jax Jones is an English DJ, songwriter, record producer, and remixer who has published the solo studio album Snacks (Supersize) (September 2019) and the EPs titled Snacks (November 2018), Midnight Snacks (Part 1) (December 2019), and Deep Joy (July 2021). The first of these EPs had peaked at number 1 on the UK Dance charts and number 9 on the UK charts. It had also been certified ‘Platinum’ by the BPI (British Phonographic Industry). Several of his album/non-album singles including House Work (2016), You Don’t Know Me (2016), Instruction (2017), Breathe (2017), Ring Ring (2018), Play (2018), All Day and Night (2019), Harder (2019), Tequila (2020), I Miss U (2020), Out Out (2021), and Where Did You Go? (2022) have been certified ‘Platinum’, ‘Diamond’, ‘Gold’, or ‘Silver’ by multiple music industry-related organizations. He is also the founder of the record label WUGD (aka Wooo-Good, aka What U Gonna Do?).
Timucin Fabian Kwong Wah Aluo
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Jax Jones, after his high school graduation, had joined Brunel University London, a public research university in the Uxbridge area of London.
DJ, Songwriter, Record Producer, Remixer
- Father – Ali Kazim Özlüer
- Mother – Swee See (Lam) Aluo
- Others – Lam Yin Hoong (Maternal Grandfather). He has a stepfather.
House, Deep House, Tropical House, EDM (Electronic Dance Music), Dance, Electropop, Dance-Pop, Dancehall, Techno, Electro House, Moombahton, Eurodance
- Polydor Records
- Universal Music Group
- Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Asylum Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
A private man, Jax Jones has not revealed the name of his wife or the timeline of their relationship. However, it is known that the couple tied the knot in November 2017 in a private ceremony in Thailand. On September 18, 2020, he had announced, on Instagram, that his wife had given birth to a girl named Lawana.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He is of Turkish descent on his father’s side and Chinese-Malaysian descent on his mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Sports a trimmed beard
Jax Jones Facts
- It was his Nigerian stepfather who had introduced Jax Jones to the world of music via the afrobeat and rap genres. He also grew up listening to music from the hip hop, pop, R&B, and gospel genres.
- He had studied classical guitar from a very young age and had taken up beat-making at the age of 15 after discovering the digital audio workstation Cubase on a friend’s desktop.
- He started his career by performing at open mic clubs in and around London. He eventually began collaborating with a local music producer and the duo worked on releases for British rappers like Big Narstie.
- While he was studying at Brunel University London, he used to make 2-hour trips daily to reach his studio, posting beats regularly on the social networking service MySpace. After his graduation, he rented a studio in Sydenham (a district of south-east London) and bought a workstation to hone his craft.
- He came into the spotlight in 2014 when he was featured on English DJ Duke Dumont’s track titled I Got U which had peaked at number one on the UK Singles chart.
- In 2020, he collaborated with fellow DJ Martin Solveig to create the musical duo Europa.
- In June 2022, he had performed in the Platinum Party at the Palace, a British music concert that was held outside the Buckingham Palace in London to mark the 70th anniversary of the accession of Queen Elizabeth II.
Featured Image by Jax Jones / Instagram